Nanosatellite Engineering Professional is the world’s first and only program of curriculum developed by engineering professionals from the KSF Space Foundation that is targeted for universities, startup companies and all of the space industry worldwide to enlighten engineers, teachers and students on construction and development of nanosatellites.
The program will provide essential information on the process from mission development and design all the way to launch and policy regulations. With three major components that include…
- How to employ Nanosats/ (Building a mission)
- How to develop a Nanosat/ (Design and build the system)
- How to operate a Nanosat/ (Operation, end of life, standards)
There are ten chapters’ users will study and, once completed, will be able to start their own mission and construction of a smallsat from start to finish with the knowledge acquired from this program. There are ten chapters that cover each important aspect in designing your smallsat that experts have composed for easier learning and applicable knowledge.
Finally KSF Space and NEP committee members have revealed the world’s first Nanosatellite Engineering Professional Certification course Book — the NEP committee members are from major aerospace schools and industries across the globe.
The NEP Certification addresses aerospace engineers and experts and is recognized by major space companies, organizations, foundations and agencies. Meanwhile, KSF Space is working to expand NEP recognition among other aerospace industries.
The benefits of being NEP Certified include…
- Recognition of space engineering skills across the globe: an NEP credential is a perfect addendum for all aerospace engineers
- Notes smallsat skills to international employers: an NEP credential will become globally recognized and required—becoming NEP certified helps the aerospace engineering companies world recognize needed skill sets
- Reveals the ability to handle challenging complex satellite projects: The NEP exam eligibility criteria are based on a space engineering education and experience. An credential proves these skills and experience by successfully completing challenging and crucial industry-based aerospace and smallsat projects
Dr. Kayyali, Chairman of KSF Space says “We are ready to develop small sat missions with universities cross the world and launch it to LEO, in addition to deliver online training for NEP certifications.”
KSF Space is currently seeking potential partners (foundation, universities, organizations and private sectors) to support this initiative. The NEP certificate book has already been published by KSF Space publisher’s partner in Germany and can be found online at Amazon.com for orders . More information about the NEP certificate and how to become certified with feedback, access www.ksf.space (order from website)
KSF Space Foundation was initially founded to enable cost-efficient access to LEO with zero-environmental impact flying solutions. The foundation offers access to near-space and LEO for research and scientific experiments in many fields, as Earth or Space Observation, biological testing, satellite positioning detection, earth magnetic field measurement, radio transmit, atmosphere science and technology experiment.