If you have launched marketing campaigns of influential people on TikTok or caught a piece of content created by the user on TikTok good communication value of their products, you may be wondering how to download this content down. In this blog, we will give you step-by-step instructions on how to download and share again publicly and protect TikTok videos to help you save all your reviews and product posts.
Download Public Videos from the TikTok app directly
If you want to download a public TikTok video, and you don’t notice the video has a watermark, you can save it directly from your mobile device following the steps below.
1. Open the TikTok video on your phone.
2. Click the “Share” arrow on the right in the bottom right corner
3. From the “Share To” menu, select the “Save Video” icon.
4. After doing 3 steps above, you’re done! The video is now saved to your mobile device. You can also click another “Share to” option to send the video via SMS text, SMS and more
Using a page source code to download a protected video
If the video is unavailable for public download, you can use this way to download it. This process requires you to copy the video download link from the source code, following below these steps below:
1. Open the TikTok video in your web browser. Or use the Copy Link feature in TikTok on your phone and send the link to your computer
2. Right-click on the video and select “Test”.
3. Use CTRL + F to search for the download link in the source code.
4. Hover over this download link (it will be underlined) and right-click to select “Copy Link Address.”
5. Open this link in a new browser tab.
6. Right-click the video in the new tab and select “Save Video As”, adjust the file name, location and format as needed, and you’re done!
Using online TikTok downloader
If you don’t want to follow these ways below, there are many websites that help you to download video TikTok on your computer such as Tikmate.online. This way also allows you to save TikTok no watermarks.
Here are the steps:
1. At the TikTok video you want to download, select Share then choose Copy link
2. Paste the TikTok video link into the TikTok downloader – Tikmate
3. Click “Download”
4. Choose Download with or without watermarks, and you’re done!
Permission from the creator
Before downloading, remember that online content is protected by copyright law, so you should always get permission from the creator if you plan to download and repost their content. Many creators will be pleased and let you in, and it’s a great way to establish a positive relationship with influencers who have posted good things about your brand. If you don’t ask first, they may ask you to take the post down and the experience could leave them with a negative impression of your brand.
When you’ve received permission and finished downloading the user(s)’ TikTok videos, you can repost them on your brand’s social media accounts. Sharing and reposting TikTok videos is a great way to highlight your best user-generated content, reviews, and tutorials, and expand their reach and engagement.
That’s how to download video TikTok no watermark and reshare it. You can choose the way that works for you.