Living in the UK has always been a dream of many talented people. They always look for the expansion of their level of intellect and growth. Britain has always proved to be a place where one can fly high without any implications. Tier 2 General Visa is one of the most fantastic categories, which helps the skilled migrant workers to work in the UK freely.
There has been a tremendous demand for Skilled workers from different sectors such as Finance, Tech, Healthcare, Humanities, Hospitality and HealthCare etc. Experts at A Y & J Solicitors have a proven record of helping various employers in getting a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence in order to hire talented personnel outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
Tier 2 visa holders also get the chance to bring their family with them. Later, you can also apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
People can achieve a Tier 2 (General) Visa if :
- They have been proposed professional and skilled employment in the UK
- They are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
When you apply for a Tier 2 (General) Visa, you will be asked to submit :
- A Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from an employer who has Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
- A Proof that you can read, write, speak and listen in English which you can prove by passing an English language test or having a relevant educational qualification approved by UK NARIC.
- An evidence that you have enough personal savings so that you can support yourself in the UK unless you get full monetary support from your A-rated Tier 2 sponsor licence holding company.
- Passport and Travelling Documents are needed to complete the process. Also, you should have at least one blank page in your passport for your visa.
- Tuberculosis Test Results (if needed)
- A criminal record certificate of a country in which you have lived for more than 12 months.
Please note that if the documents mentioned above are not in English or Welsh, then you have to submit a certified translation.
What is a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)?
Our excellent immigration lawyers explain that the certificate of sponsorship contains the personally identifiable information and the job-related information of an individual. It is an electronic document, not the paper one. The reference number stated in the record plays a significant role during the whole process. This number can be only issued for one time.
Our experts beautifully assist you during the procedure of applying for a certificate of sponsorship. You can also quickly apply for Tier 2 (General) Visa and Sole Representative Visa for the UK.
What does this Appropriate Salary and Personal Savings mean?
To get the Tier 2 visa, you must have been offered not less than £30,000 per annum. This is done in order to make sure that the individual can solely take care of himself/herself.
You have to show more than £945 in your bank account for 90 days prior to the procedure of applying. If your employer is supporting you financially and can give you £945 to cover your monthly needs. This should be confirmed in your certificate of sponsorship.
Why should individuals choose our Tier 2 (General) Visa assistance services?
We have a team of experienced business immigration lawyers who have the ability and expertise to manage a Tier 2 (General) Visa application successfully from starting to the end.
Our Support team sits day and night to solve any queries of a person. You can contact us anytime through phone, email, or via chat options available on our website.
You can transfer your work to our trained immigration lawyers and indulge in other essential activities.