Motiva breast implants are silicone and saline breast implants manufactured by the company Allergan. They were first created in 1998, and have since been one of the most popular types of breast implants on the market.
Motiva breast implants are designed to give women fuller, rounder breasts that look natural. They are made with a round, silicone shape filled with saline. This makes them look more like your own skin than other types of implants, and they are typically less noticeable after surgery.
Why choose Motiva breast implants?
There are many reasons why women may choose Motiva breast implant over other types of implantation. These include:
- Motiva breast implants are often less noticeable after surgery than other types of implantation. This means they can be a good choice for women who want to achieve a natural appearance without major surgery or reconstruction.
- They have a round, silicone shape similar to your skin. This makes them more natural looking than other types of implantation and can help to reduce the appearance of scars.
- They are made with a high-quality material known for their durability and long-lasting performance. This means you will not need to replace your implant as frequently as other implantation products.
Types of Motiva Breast Implants:
There are three types of Motiva breast implants: silicone, saline and gel-filled. The silicone implants are made from a synthetic material similar to your body’s natural skin and fat. This type of implant is the most popular because it has a low rate of complications, such as capsular contracture, leakage and deflation. Saline implants are made from a mix of saline and polymer. These implants have a higher complication rate than silicone implants, including capsular contracture and leakage. Gel-filled implants are made from a gel filled with gas Bubbles that helps to create a more natural appearance. Removing these implants can be more challenging than other breast implants but tend to have lower complication rates.
Benefits of Motiva Breast Implants:
The benefits of Motiva breast implants include the following:
- Increased bust size and shape.
- Better support and shape for your breasts.
- Reduced the risk of postoperative complications.
- Long-term satisfaction with your new look.
- Improved self-confidence.
- Peace of mind knowing you’ve made a positive change for your body and look.
Risks of Motiva Breast Implants:
There are a few risks associated with Motiva breast implants, but they generally fall into two categories: surgical and long-term health risks.
Surgical risks include the possibility of complications during surgery, such as infection and rupture. In addition, there is a small risk of developing cancer after surgery.
Long-term health risks include the possibility of capsular contracture when the capsule around the implant becomes tight and can cause pain and discomfort, as well as migration or displacement of the implant, which can lead to chronic pain and even disfigurement.
How to do Motiva Breast Implants Work?
Motiva breast implants are made of silicone and designed to give you round, natural-looking breasts. They are also one of the most popular types of breast implants on the market.
Motiva breast implants work by using a computer algorithm to create a custom implant for each individual. This means that the implant will fit perfectly and look natural on your body.
- One of the main benefits of Motiva breast implants is that they are very forgiving. This means that Motiva breast implants will still look natural and perfect even if you have some sagging or drooping around your chest area.
- Another benefit of Motiva breast implants is that they last a long time. This is because they are made from silicone, which is a very durable material. Many women with Motiva breast implants say they still look great 10 years after getting them done!
Motiva breast implants should be at the top of your list if you are looking for a natural-looking option for getting breast surgery.
How long will my Motiva Breast Implants last?
Motiva breast implant is made of silicone, which is a natural material. Silicone is a type of plastic used to make products like soap and toys. Silicone is strong and durable, so your Motiva breast implants will last longer than most other breast implants.
Many factors can affect the lifespan of a breast implant, including the type of implant, your general health, and how you care for them. Factors that can increase the lifespan of a Motiva breast implant include:
Keeping them intact – If you take good care of your Motiva breast implants, they should last up to 10 years. This means avoiding physical damage (such as falling or being hit), extreme heat or cold exposure, and contact with chemicals or other substances.
Avoiding surgery – If possible, avoid having surgery on your breasts in the first place. Surgery can cause damage to your implants, which can shorten their lifespan.
Updating your medical records – Make sure to keep updated medical records about any surgeries you have performed on your body. This includes information about your breast implants as well.