There have been newspapers in North Carolina since the North Carolina Gazette began publication in the Province of North Carolina in 1751. As of January 2020, there were approximately 260 newspapers in a publication in North Carolina. While printed newspaper circulation has declined in the last 10 years, the total paid print circulation of newspapers in North Carolina is over 4 million. The newspapers with the largest paid circulation are The Charlotte Observer and The News & Observer of Raleigh. The largest number of North Carolina newspapers are focused on the local news at the county level. In addition to print versions of North Carolina newspapers, most newspapers have online websites, as well as Facebook and Twitter, accounts for the distribution of news media and interacting with their community.
Best newspapers in North Carolina
The Daily Universe provides and contains numerous newspaper links or links from external websites and is provided by other sites as resources for your convenience and is presented for information purposes only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied.
The Daily Universe will not be responsible for any consequences that might arise from the use of the information available on this website. If you have to encounter questionable materials in sites that we have linked, please contact us for quick action or send us an email at [email protected].
At The Daily Universe, we respect and value the privacy of the personal information of every person who uses and visit our site. All personal information gathered and collected by us from you in connection with your use on our site won’t be disclosed and shared with third parties linked on this site without asking permission from you.
Collecting of Personal Information:
The Daily Universe will or may collect personal information or information from you:
- when you subscribe to our services (such as Daily Read, Research, School and Travel) you are required to provide your name and email address in order to receive notifications and updates
- When you purchase any available products or items or materials that we sell on this site you have to give us your name, billing address, mode of payment and other information to process your transaction made on this site.
- when you interact with us, such as via telephone/mobile phone calls, social media accounts/platforms, and emails direct or indirect to our site
- when you provide content (such as feedback, queries, questions) direct or indirect to our site
- when you advertise with us and enter into an agreement
To receive notifications and updates from each service and product, we offer a user must first complete the subscription form. During subscription, a user is required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We may collect some other personal and demographic information and details (such as gender, city, and country) when you expressed your interest in purchasing some of our products that are available on this site. Users are notified regularly when information is being collected. Subscription is free of charge.
Social media :