The Cosmetic Surge
Cosmetic surgeries can be performed to treat scars, burns and also to improve one’s appearance. As a result, a more youthful and attractive appearance is indeed achievable through a large selection of cosmetic adjustments. It is a medical field that has come a long way in line with medical technology. The high success rates, high standards, quality, and expertise of today’s cosmetic surgery clinics make it all the more appealing to undergo one or a few procedures to look the way you always wanted.
Although back in the day it was mainly the rich and famous who could afford such interventions, cosmetic procedures have now gone mainstream. Young women in California and London have their boob job funds ready to go by the time they celebrate their legal age. Competition is also fierce with countries like Turkey offering excellent treatments and surgeries for a fifth of the cost compared to the West. Turkey is in fact quite advanced in what is nailed as medical tourism, one of the fastest growing industries, offering the highest quality+best price tag combo in a number of fields. Anyone planning for a cosmetic procedure should therefore type in cosmetic surgery clinic Turkey when browsing around search engines. You will be pleasantly surprised to find that some of the most important leading aesthetic and plastic surgery clinics in Europe are over in Turkey.
Cosmetic Surgery Hub of Europe
Turkey offers plastic surgery operations by highly skilled surgeons at state of the art facilities. Packages usually come with luxury hotel stays, an interpreter, VIP transfers, impossible to beat customer care, and more. No need to mention that the majority of treatments and facilities meet European standards and requirements. On offer is also excellent value high street shopping, turquoise beaches, delicious cuisine, and friendly people. Could anyone have asked for more?
Some of the most performed cosmetic surgeries overall are rhinoplasty (nose job), breast augmentation, breast lift, facelift, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), eyelid surgery, and bum lift among others.
When gathering information about your cosmetic surgery, don’t assume that you can’t afford the most sought-after physicians and surgeons in the world, because you have a certain budget. Specifically in Turkey, it is normal to find a top surgeon who is a qualified member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and will perform at a fair cost. Your priority should be to make sure that you are in the best and safest hands when receiving your cosmetic treatment.
Once you have gone through the best options, you can then start filling in inquiry forms to book an online consultation with a few different clinics. Following this stage, things usually roll like this;
- You will receive a call from the clinic medical staff to discuss the procedure you’re seeking. Let’s say you would like to have a mommy makeover operation in Turkey. The consultant ask you questions about your medical history. You will also have the opportunity to ask them any questions.
- Once you decide which clinic you want to choose, the next step will be to supply a few pictures of the area you wish to be treated to receive professional feedback from a top surgeon.
- You receive a price quote or choose one of the available packages.
- Travel and surgery arrangements are booked.
- You arrive in Turkey with a big smile on your face, you are greeted at the airport by your driver for your VIP hotel transfer.
- You meet with your patient representative and interpreter who will accompany you to your clinic appointments while in Turkey.
Also important to note that most if not all cosmetic surgery packages offered by reputable clinics in Turkey are inclusive of the entire procedure and medicines including aftercare medical cosmetics which may be required to use following your treatment for up to a year.