Singapore is a city-state that is known for its high standard of living, its diverse and multicultural society, and its dynamic and competitive economy. However, finding a home that can offer you a freehold tenure, a prime location, a quality design and a lifestyle that suits your needs and preferences can be challenging, especially in the highly sought-after District 15.
That is why The Continuum condo, a freehold new launch condo in District 15, is a rare gem that you should not miss. The Continuum is a freehold development in the East with 816 units, the biggest freehold new launch project in 2023. It is located along Thiam Siew Avenue, near Katong and Joo Chiat, two of the most culturally rich and vibrant neighbourhoods in Singapore. The Continuum offers a range of unit types from 1-bedroom + study to 5-bedroom penthouse, catering to different needs and preferences of home buyers.
Here are some of the reasons why The Continuum is a rare gem in District 15:
- Freehold Tenure: The Continuum is one of the few freehold developments in the East Coast region, which means that you can enjoy the ownership of your property for perpetuity. This gives you more flexibility and security in terms of your investment and inheritance. Moreover, freehold properties tend to appreciate better than leasehold properties in the long run, as they are less affected by the depreciation of land value.
- Prime Location: The Continuum is located in District 15, one of the most popular and well-developed residential areas in Singapore. It is close to popular eateries at Joo Chiat/Katong and the trendy Paya Lebar district which has PLQ Mall and Paya Lebar Square. It is also within easy reach of East Coast Park which offers various recreational activities such as cycling, jogging, picnicking and water sports. Furthermore, The Continuum is within close proximity to renowned primary schools such as Kong Hwa School (within 1km), Haig Girls’ School (within 1km) and Tanjong Katong Primary School (within 1km). This gives parents more options when choosing schools for their children under Phase 2C of the Primary One Registration Exercise. There are also many secondary schools, international schools and tertiary institutions nearby such as Chung Cheng High School (Main), Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Canadian International School (Tanjong Katong Campus), Dunman High School, EtonHouse International School (Broadrick), James Cook University Singapore (Sims Drive Campus) etc.
- Quality Design: The Continuum is developed by Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Developments, two reputable developers with extensive experience in building quality homes in Singapore. Some of their past projects include Rivercove Residences EC, Sophia Hills, Parc Canberra EC, Royal Square @ Novena etc. The Continuum is also designed by P & T Consultants Pte Ltd, an award-winning architectural firm that has been involved in many iconic projects such as Marina Bay Sands, Jewel Changi Airport, The Sail @ Marina Bay etc. The Continuum boasts a comprehensive range of indoor and outdoor facilities for residents to enjoy. Some of the highlights include:
- A 50m lap pool with jacuzzi and sun deck
- A clubhouse with function rooms, gymnasium, steam rooms and changing rooms
- A tennis court and a basketball half-court
- A children’s playground and a kid’s pool
- A sky terrace with BBQ pavilions, dining lounges and a sky garden
- A rooftop garden with an infinity pool, a sky lounge and a viewing deck
The Continuum also offers spacious and functional layouts for its units, ranging from 560 sqft for a 1-bedroom + study unit to 2260 sqft for a 5-bedroom penthouse unit. The units are designed with high ceilings, large windows and balconies to maximise natural light and ventilation. The units also come with quality fittings and fixtures from luxury brands such as V-ZUG, Franke, Laufen, Gessi and Tece. Moreover, some of the units are part of the Prestige Collection that come with an exclusive private lift lobby, enhancing privacy and luxury for residents.
- Lifestyle: The Continuum offers residents a lifestyle that combines modern convenience with heritage charm. Residents can enjoy the comprehensive facilities within the development as well as explore the rich culture and history of Katong and Joo Chiat which are known for their Peranakan shophouses, colourful murals, and diverse cuisines. Residents can also indulge in the shopping, dining and entertainment options at the nearby malls such as PLQ Mall, Paya Lebar Square, Kinex, Parkway Parade and more. For nature lovers, the East Coast Park is just a short drive or cycle away, where they can enjoy the sea breeze, the sandy beach and the various water sports.
The Continuum was launched in April this year and has sold over 280 units so far. The average price of units sold at the project on Thiam Siew Avenue was $2,732 psf. The selling price varies depending on the unit size and facing, but it is generally comparable to some of the nearby freehold developments such as 38 iSuites, Versailia at Haig and Questa@Dunman, which have transacted at an average of $1,800 to $2,100 psf in the past year. The Continuum condo price is very competitive with the recent 99-year leasehold new launches such as Grand Duman and Tembusu Grand.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own your dream home at The Continuum – a rare gem in District 15.