The best-salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe Ever
Popcorn is one of the most consumed snacks in the world as it is like the staple in cinemas and during football matches and other sports. This is loved by all audiences of every age group, and demand is always rising due to raised consumption. It is like a norm in the movie cinemas to grab these snacks packaged in appealing and visually enhanced Popcorn boxesbefore entering the hall, and the marketers are always using these containers for the effective promotion of their products. The food stall owners at football arenas are also looking for effective containers that can promote their business along with providing convenience to the consumers. They use custom popcorn boxes wholesalefor this purpose as these containers are appealing in visuals and can work perfectly for keeping the popcorns fresh.
There are a number of flavors available for popcorn, and consumers can select one in accordance with their desire. From aged white cheddar to butter with sea salt, there is a wide variation in flavor for these snacks, but none of the flavors can beat the good old salted caramel popcorns. This flavor is the most consumed one and is like a staple in the industry. Consumers are always crazy for it due to the balanced taste of sweet and salt. They are also easy to cook at home, and you can simply follow this recipe for cooking them at home.
For developing the perfect taste just like the one you find in malls, packaged in appealing Popcorn Boxes USAyou will be required to have these ingredients
- Popcorn kernel ( 1/2 Cup ) are making popcorns, so it is essential to have un-popped popcorns Kernels, they are generally easy to find on the market, and you can select any one depending upon your brand preference
Butter ( 1 Cup )
- We are cooking salted caramel popcorns, it is required to have salted butter, but if you have unsalted butter, you can also add salt by own.
Brown sugar ( 1 Cup )
- It is always essential to use brown sugar to get the desired level of deep taste and color. Since we will now be cooking the caramel till its amber, brown sugar will serve all the purposes.
Corn syrup ( 1/3 Cup )
- Corn syrup works perfectly for providing desired taste to the topping and texture to the popcorns along with keeping the topping intact with it
Salt ( 2 teaspoons )
- Salt is essential for this recipe in order to provide the best balance of salty/ sweet taste.
Once you have got all the ingredients, it is now time to start the cooking process. You require the following steps.
- Preheat the oven up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside ( you can also make use of silicon mat for this purpose )
- Pop the Kernels by making use of Air popper and leave them in a large bowl
Once the popcorns are ready, it’s now time to cook the topping.
- Take a small saucepan and melt butter inside it
- Put one cup of brown sugar and let it set
- Once the brown sugar is melted, put 1 teaspoon of salt along with maintaining medium heat.
- Bring the sauce to boil without any stir in the pan, reduce the heat gradually till cooked and let it cool for 2 minutes. ( it need to stop boiling once you pour it on the popcorns )
Once both the topping and popcorn are ready, pour the caramel sauce over the popped popcorns and stir them gradually in order to coat all the popcorns evenly.
Pour the coated popcorn in the baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the remaining salt on the popcorns (a half teaspoon or a full, depending upon your taste preference)
Place the tray in the oven and bake it for 30 minutes, along with changing the sides every 10 minutes.
Once the popcorns are ready, set them aside to cool; in this way, you can cook delicious salted caramel popcorn, which is just like market popcorns in taste, which comes packaged in an alluring custom printed popcorn boxes.