An umbrella is an indispensable companion of a person who at different times acted as a symbol of wealth and power, or as a fashion accessory, or as a decoration for an image, or as a means of protection from the sun. Today, the umbrella has become an indispensable attribute of a modern person with an active lifestyle. And it would seem that this is an ordinary object of uncomplicated form, unassuming appearance and an accessory familiar to us. But even it is able to surprise…
Among the huge assortment of umbrellas, of various colors, shapes, with all kinds of designs and mechanisms of operation, the most remarkable is the Repel Umbrella Windproof Travel Umbrella, a unique invention of our time. It will not break in windy weather, will not fall out of your hands and will not wet you after folding. And all this thanks to the improved design.
Features of the umbrella
As a rule, rains are always accompanied by sharp gusts of wind, with which it is easy to get wet to the skin, even with an umbrella. And only the umbrella, equipped with a special mechanism with a reverse action, remains dry even in bad weather. It is incapable of turning, so it can protect you from rain and will not cause any inconvenience when folding.
In addition, it can be used in any weather, because the windproof umbrella:
- has a reinforced frame made of thick spokes, which are made without bends, as in traditional umbrellas, and in an arc, do not break or bend even in strong winds;
- Easy to use. The C-shaped handle with a rubberized soft-touch coating allows you to fix the accessory on your hand and not be interrupted from a telephone conversation or other business;
- Equipped with special protection mechanisms against moisture and ventilation holes on the inner material, which is outside when folded, which will protect important parts from moisture and extend the life of the umbrella.
Moreover, the umbrella reverse-fold windproof umbrella is easy to use and takes up little space during drying, which is very valuable for small spaces.
What is a waterproof umbrella for?
For a long time, practically since the time of the invention, the design of umbrellas has not changed at all. The only radical change with them occurred in the 18th century, when the dome became watertight, and the structure itself was foldable. But the improved model of this umbrella helped to solve such urgent problems as:
- eversion of the dome and, as a result, breakage of the spokes;
- inability to open the umbrella in case of strong gusts of wind;
- the need to open an umbrella in the rain, and not under a cover or inside a car;
- wetting of documents, clothes or the seat of the car after folding a wet umbrella;
- Severe limitation in manipulation and movement, as well as the inability to perform some tasks with an open umbrella.
Therefore, this new product is more suitable for practical people who do not like to put up with inconveniences and strive for perfection in everything.
Having tried Repel Umbrella once, you will understand how good, convenient and practical it is. Now there is no need to endure any discomfort when you can choose an advanced umbrella!