When it comes to perfume-hunting, we’ve all been there: scrolling through endless lists of perfumes and scents we’ve never even heard of, unable to find the one that’s just right for us. It’s enough to send anyone packing—but not if you have friends who have been there too!
If you’re looking for an inspiration-driven way to make your perfume game a little more fierce, look no further than the fragrance armoires of the celebrities and makeup artists who have been crowned with the highest honors.
Here are some celebs who have shared their top picks in the past—and who are now sharing them again for all of our sartorial pleasure.
These beauty pros know exactly what they’re talking about when it comes to finding a scent that’s right for you. They’ve done it all: from curated collections to niche lines, from collaborations with designers to fragrance lines of their creation.
Thankfully, we’ve come up with a list of 13 celebrities who love perfumes that will keep them feeling good no matter what time of year it is.
From Rihanna’s Barbadian Rum Garden to Taylor Swift’s Popstar perfume collection and beyond, these celebs are here to help you find your perfect bottle!
1. Beyonce Knowles
If you’re looking for something that’ll bring out your natural beauty, then Beyonce has the answer! The singer’s signature scent is named after the African-American goddess of love, devotion, and fertility. It’s a blend of sandalwood and vanilla with hints of musk.
Also, she loves wearing Dior Homme, which is powerful enough for her concerts but light enough for everyday use. As well as wearing Dior Addict Eau de Parfum with fruity top notes because it smells like “fresh fruit.”
2. Christina Hendricks
The Mad Men actress is known for her signature scent: Hendricks No 2 (for two reasons). Her signature scent has notes of amber, honey, and citrus on top of a base note of musk which makes it perfect for daytime wear when you want something light-hearted but still feminine.
3. Oprah Winfrey’s
The billionaire told People magazine that she loves the scent because it reminds her of her childhood. “I always felt like this beautiful, strong woman,” she said. “When I smell ‘Oprah,’ I feel like that again.”
She also told the magazine that she uses the fragrance when she travels. “It’s always been my go-to scent,” she said. “I’ve used it ever since I was a kid, and it just makes me feel good.” As well Amouage Lilac is on the list because it allows you to step out of your comfort zone and shine brightly like a boss.
Winfrey also revealed that she’s a fan of designer brand Paco Rabanne, but prefers its original version over any other product in the company’s line.
Oprah’s favorite things this year have been revealed by her Twitter account and on Oprah.com. She has shared a variety of her favorite products, including beauty products and books.
If you’ve been wondering what Oprah’s favorite things are this year, you can now find out more.
4. Rihanna: This is Rihanna’s signature scent, which she usually wears in public. It’s a mix of citrus and flowers that smell like a tropical island paradise. She also loves wearing fragrances that smell like cookies and milk. She says they make her feel like she can take on the world!
5. Taylor Swift: She loves this one because it has notes of coconut water and rose oil, which makes her feel like she’s on vacation even if she’s stuck in traffic.
6. Katy Perry: Katy loves this perfume because it makes her feel like she’s standing on stage in front of millions of people, performing her greatest hits.
7. Jennifer Lopez – J Lo loves everything Beyoncé, but she still wants to smell like herself. That’s why she wears JLo by Jennifer Lopez and Eau de Parfum by Jennifer Lopez (launched in 2018). She also loves perfumes that are sweet and spicy, like Gossip Girl, Mulberry by Mulberry Paris, and Givenchy Pour Femme Eau de Toilette.
8. Celine Dion – Celine Dion loves wearing Lancôme Fragrance Extreme by Lancôme. She also likes wearing Lancôme Le Teint Toujours Fluid Foundation (launched in 2018).
9. Miley Cyrus: Miley Cyrus loves perfumes that smell like candy kitschy sugar things! She says they remind her of being young and carefree.
10. Ariana Grande: Ariana Grande loves perfumes made for dancing because she says dancing makes her feel like she’s floating above herself!
11. Bella Hadid and The Weeknd’s fragrance is called My Dear Delilah
12. Jessica Alba: “Pink Papaya” by Pink Papaya Fragrance Co., Ltd.*(She has since changed her perfume to Azzaro Amaretto)
13. David Beckham is known to wear Erolfa and Aventus is a favorite because it smells like fresh fruit and citrus.
If you’re a celebrity, you probably love perfume.
We’ve got some pretty great scents that we love, too: our favorite perfumes for celebrities are:
Dior Addict Eau de Parfum is a great pick if you’re looking for something with a lot of floral notes.
A celebrity’s perfume is a sign of their status. They’re not just a person who loves to smell good, they’re an icon. It’s important that you know what to wear when you want to be like them, and it’s even more important that you make sure they feel special while they’re wearing their fragrance.