The Stretch Wrappers Market research report highlights diverse segments of the market analysis that today’s business ask for. By utilizing few steps or a number of steps, the process of generating this market research report is started with the expert advice. The Stretch Wrappers Market report covers explanation about the detailed market analysis with inputs from industry experts. Being a third-party report, Stretch Wrappers Market analysis report is more unbiased and hence provides a better picture of what is really happening in the market.
The global stretch wrappers market is all set to witness a linearly progressive simulation, reaching US$ 710.4 Mn by the year 2031 at a CAGR of 5.6%.
Stretch wrappers, as the name suggests, are basically used for wrapping the goods to the pallet with stretch film. Stretch wrappers are specialized wrapping machines used to pick and handle pallet loads of random heights of variable weight. Goods and products are placed on the pallets wrapped firmly, so that the goods remain at their positons and don’t move during the shipment.
Some of the most celebrated companies operating in the Stretch Wrappers Market are eyeing on existing opportunities. For instance, with its SILKWORM, a patented robotic stretch wrapper technology and an output ranging from 85 to 200 pallets/hour, BEMA S.r.l. has become an established reality in the international market. It has truly modernized the concept of stretch wrapping.
Stretch Wrappers Market Landscape–Phoenix Wrappers, Inc., Reo-Pack A/S, Lantech, Inc., Orion Packaging Systems LLC., Millwood, Inc., Signode Industrial Group, LLC, Aetnagroup S.p.A., Wulftec International Inc., ARPAC LLC, Cousins Packaging, Inc., Atlanta Stretch Spa, UNITECH SRL, BEMA SRL, Innova Maquinaria Industrial S.L, Tosa spa, DNC packaging Machinery, Movitec Wrapping Systems, SL, Strema B.V., PAGLIERANI s.r.l., FROMM Group, Matco International Gevelsberg GmbH, Messersì Packaging S.r.l., ATECMAA PACKAGING, Technowrapp srl, Rees Machinery Group Ltd, Hangzhou Youngsun Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd., K M Trivedi Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Easypac Systems, Multi Pack Machinery Company, PACKWAY INC
The Tier 3 players in the market hold 50-60% in the global stretch wrappers market. In conclusion, key players contribute almost 40-50% of the global demand.
Effective packaging is considered imperative across industries since their revenue wholly depends on the conditions of the product delivered. Millions of dollars have been spent by various manufacturers over the last few decades in the research and development of innovating new technologies, which will help reducing the use of manual labor. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), focus on advanced packaging techniques will rise in the future, paving way for the expansion of the stretch wrappers market.
With the introduction of robotic arms in the packaging industry, manufacturers are nowadays seeing a rise in efficiency with a reduction in labor costs. The technology can also help the save time. As more businesses recognize the advantages of advanced technologies, the demand for stretch wrappers will rise, enabling the market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.8% in terms of value between 2021 and 2031.
Investment in technological upgrades will continue rising, as the demand for stretch wrappers grows in food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and tissues industries. As per FMI, the food and beverages sector will remain the chief end user, especially since ensuring that hygienic and quality food reaches consumers is of paramount importance.
Key Takeaways from Stretch Wrappers Market
- Stretch wrappers market will consistently expand to reach a valuation of US$ 710 Mn by 2031
- Focus on automation will fuel the demand for robotic stretch wrappers across industries in the U.S.
- The expanding pharmaceutical sector of the U.K. will emerge as a key end user
- Germany and France will remain highly lucrative markets for stretch wrappers sales within Europe. Rising demand for effective food and pharmaceutical packaging will aid growth
- China’s bustling food service sector will present a highly attractive market for stretch wrappers sales
“As a result of industries inclining towards the adoption of atomized packaging systems, the demand for stretch wrappers will rise. Choosing the right stretch wrapper can enhance customer satisfaction as well as help businesses save cost incurred on packaging processes. With more businesses realizing these benefits, the demand for stretch wrappers is expected to rise,” says FMI analyst.
Key Segments Covered in Stretch Wrappers Industry Research–Stretch Wrappers Market By Machine Type (Turntable, Ring, Robotic, Rotary Arm), Order Type (Customized, Standard), End-use (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Tissue) & Region – Forecast 2022-2031
Stretch Wrappers Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
The report would help leaders/new entrants in this Stretch Wrappers Market in the following ways:
- This report segments the Stretch Wrappers Market comprehensively and provides the closest market size projection for all sub segments across different regions.
- The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for Stretch Wrappers Market growth.
- This Stretch Wrappers Market report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes product launches and developments, collaborations, contracts and acquisitions.
Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-13127