Staffing Software Market is expected to reach a worth of about US$ 2.6 Bn by the end of 2032
Worldwide Staffing Software Market was esteemed at US$ 488.5 Mn in 2021 and is supposed to arrive at US$ 2.6 Bn by 2032, track down Future Market Insights (FMI) in a new market review.
According to the discoveries of the report, cloud-based stages, among all stages, will earn critical interest in the market as the greater part of income will be created through them. Income through pacemakers developed at a CAGR of 17.9% during 2015 – 2021.
Involvement of Social Media in Staffing Software is the Prime Factor Driving the Global Demand
In 2020, the usage of social media increased in the United States by 70%. The increasing adoption of the internet and social media among the people has increased the adoption of online hiring across the region to attract more candidates for specific job roles posted by companies. This in turn has increased the demand for staffing software by organizations to increase the efficiency in hiring. Increasing digitalization and technological developments in emerging countries across the globe is another key factor supporting the growth of the global staffing software market.
For Critical Insights, Request for PDF Sample @
The United States continues to generate the maximum revenue for the Staffing Software Market globally
The staffing Software market in the United States to reach a valuation of US$ 927.9 Mn by 2032. From 2015 to 2021, the market revenue through the US grew at a CAGR of 17.8%, while between 2022 and 2032, it is predicted to witness a CAGR of 16.0%. Monster’s Future of Work Report reveals that post-pandemic, 82% of US employers hired new employees during the year 2021. The survey also says that 70% of United States employers use artificial intelligence technology for conducting about half of their hiring process. Between 2022 and 2032, the United States is expected to be a market with a US $ 718.3 Mn absolute dollar opportunity.
“Investment in artificial intelligence for the Staffing Software will be the biggest step towards increasing the revenue growth of Staffing Software Market” comments an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Staffing Software Market: Competition Insights
The key companies operating in the Staffing Software Market are Job Diva, Zoho Recruit, Vincere, Bullhorn, CATS, PCRecruiter, AkkenCloud, JobAdder, Recruiterbox, COMPAS, Hired, Big Biller, Broadbean, and Crelate.
Some of the recent developments by the key providers of Staffing Software are as follows:
- In June 2022, Asurint announced its partnership with AkkenCloud for the staffing industry. The company’s pre-employment background screening services will be effortlessly combined with AkkenCloud’s Staffing Software, onboarding and management tool.
- In June 2022, JobDiva announced a new integration with CloudCall, a computer telephony integration (CTI) designed for CRM. This system will enable recruiters to keep track of their phone interactions in one place.
- In May 2022, ACA reporting and compliance leader SyncStream Solutions, LLC, announced its partnership with AkkenCloud. The partnership will allow AkkenCloud clients to take advantage of business incentives and recovery programs through SyncStream’s integrated tax credit solution powered by their new parent company, OnCentive.
- In November 2021,Bullhorn, announced that it has acquired cube19, a longstanding Bullhorn Marketplace partner for the Bullhorn platform. The combination of cube19’s analytics suites and Bullhorn delivers real-time, actionable insights to business executives where operational leaders will help them achieve highly scalable growth.
- In June 2021, Bullhorn announced the launch of a unified, self-service, mobile-first candidate experience solution called Bullhorn Connect.
More Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Staffing Software Market, presenting historical market data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals extensive growth in Software-Defined Data Center Market by Type (Cloud and On-Premises); by Application (Large Enterprises and SMEs) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
For More Information or Customization @
Key Segments Covered in Staffing Software Market Survey
Staffing Software Market by Type:
- On Premises
Staffing Software Market by Enterprise Size:
- Large Enterprises
Staffing Software Market by Region:
- North America
- Latin America