Solid boards are in higher demand due to their increased use in packaging and promotional products like as boxes, layer pads, and point-of-purchase displays. Solid boards are commonly used to make boxes because they have a flat and compact structure and are easier to print. Solid boards are also manufactured from recycled paper and are 100% recyclable.
Key drivers driving the growth of the solid board market are point-of-sale appeal and cost-effective packaging solutions, coupled with sustainability offered by solid boards over alternatives such as plastic or metal products. Moreover, rising consumer preference for eco-friendly products has boosted the demand for solid boards for manufacturing packaging & promotional products on a global scale.
On the back of these factors, the solid board market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, and reach a valuation of US$ 13.2 Bn by 2029.
Get a Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7069
“Solid boards are ideal for manufacturing packaging solutions that can be used in humid conditions, and for packaging frozen food, fresh food, and flowers. The use of solid boards offers an attractive competitive advantage over other forms of packaging and promotional products, as these can improve distribution speed, reduce storage cost, and boost packaging efficiency.”
Key Insights of Solid Board Market Study
- Solid board made from virgin paper holds more than half of the total market share among all segments by material type in the global solid board market, as this type can be easily be cut and is suitable for printing. This segment is estimated to expand 1.2X its current value by 2023.
- As per FMI analysis, the boxes segment is identified as the most preferred application of solid boards for packaging, as consumers are concerned about the environmental impact of packaging waste.
- The food & beverage industry is projected to remain the key consumer for players in the solid board market during the forecast period, and is expected to grow by 1.5X its current value by 2029. Increased consumption of food & beverages such as fresh produce and frozen food in developed countries is anticipated to accelerate the demand for solid boards during the forecast period.
Solid Board Market: Competition Landscape
Smurfit Kappa Group, International Paper, VPK Packaging Group NV, Metsä Board, and Sappi Limited are tier-1 market players operating in the global solid board market. Holmen Group, Billerudkorsnas AB, Mugler Masterpack Crimmitschau GmbH, WestRock Company, and Stora Enso have been identified as tier-2 market players in the global market. However, several unorganized and regional manufacturers may enter the solid board market through mergers or collaborations to compete with global players.
About Solid Board Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global solid board market, analyzing historical demand from 2014-2021 and forecast statistics for 2022-2029. The study reveals growth projections of the solid board market on the basis of material type (recycled paper and virgin paper), weight (up to 200 GSM, 201-300 GSM, 301-500 GSM, and above 500 GSM), application (boxes, pop displays, edge protectors, trays, and layer pads), and end-use industry (food & beverages, electrical & electronics, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & personal care, building & construction, tobacco packaging, and other industrial packaging), across seven regions.
Solid Board Market By Category
By Material Type:
- Recycled Paper
- Virgin Paper
- Upto 200 GSM
- 201-300 GSM
- 301-500 GSM
- Above 500 GSM
- POP Display
- Edge Protectors
- Layer Pads
By End Use Industry:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Health care & Pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetics & Personal care
- Food & Beverages
- Fresh Produce
- Milk & Dairy
- Frozen Food
- Meat & Poultry
- Other Industrial Packaging
- Building & Construction
- Tobacco Packaging
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-7069
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the study period of this market?
What is the growth rate of Solid Board Market?
Which region has highest growth rate in Solid Board Market?
Which region has largest share in Solid Board Market?
Who are the key players in Solid Board Market?