The global soft ferrite core market is expected to generate around US$ 3.3 billion by 2032, up from US$ 1.8 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period.
Soft Ferrite Cores are made up of ceramic electromagnetic material used for high frequency inductors and transformers. Soft Ferrite cores are widely used in power applications and electromagnetic applications. Soft ferrite cores are made up of material that can be easily magnetised and demagnetised.
These soft magnetic cores are primarily use to enhance the flux produced by an electric current. Moreover, soft magnetic cores are extensively used in several power circuits such as magnetic amplifiers, inductors, chokes, and current transformers. Presently, Soft ferrite cores are widely used in high frequency transformers. It requires less air conditioning because of this feature soft ferrite core plays a significant role in energy saving.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Soft Ferrite Core Market: Drivers and Restraints
High frequency characteristic is the major factor which is driving the demand of soft ferrite core market and these cores are widely adopted for manufacturing of automobile components. Moreover, Ferrite cores are used to improve efficiency of power supplies (switch mode power supply) with minimised power transformer losses which is turning to the another major factor driving the growth of soft ferrite core market in positive manner.
Complexity in minimising eddy current losses is the major challenge faced by most of the manufacturers in soft ferrite core market
Global Soft Ferrite Core Market: Competitive Landscape
The major player operating in Soft Ferrite Core market includes TDK Corporation, DMEGC, MAGNETICS, Acme Electronics, Hitachi metals Ltd., Ferroxcube International Holding B.V., HEC Group, Toshiba materials Co. Ltd. and SAMWHA Electric.
- In March 2015, Hitachi metals introduced new soft ferrite core materials with high frequency characteristics
- In April 2016, Hitachi metals Ltd. Launched new ferrite core material with better temperature properties for automobile components
Global Soft Ferrite Core Market: Regional Trend
Asia pacific region is holding the largest share of ferrite core market. In this region, developing countries such as India and China are moving fast towards adoption of renewable energy resources, and increasing concern related to energy saving is boosting the demand of soft ferrite core manufacturers in positive manner. The market of Asia Pacific region is followed by North America and Europe.
Ask an Analyst @
The report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Global Soft Ferrite Core Market Segments
- Global Soft Ferrite Core Market Dynamics
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Soft Ferrite Core Market
- Global Soft Ferrite Core Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Soft Ferrite Core Market
- Soft Ferrite Core Market Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of Soft Ferrite Core Market
- Global Soft Ferrite Core Market Drivers and Restraints
Key Segments Profiled in the Soft Ferrite Core Market Survey
- Manganese-Zinc Ferrite
- Core and s Nickel-Zinc Ferrite Core
- Consumer Electronics
- Household Appliances
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa