Smart irrigation is likewise referred to as technology oriented irrigation or precision irrigation. Application of technology and tools in irrigation has caused minimized use of water for irrigating the same land and greater productivity of land and yield. Irrigation controllers in clever irrigation feature according to the weather conditions, it shuts off routinely in case of rain, wind, and others. It capabilities as a crucial device to estimate and follow proper quantity of irrigation water at proper area, at right time to enhance the productiveness of land and crop.
How Big is the Global Smart Irrigation Market?
The Global Smart Irrigation Market is expected to be around US$ 2.5 billion by 2025 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 17% in the given forecast period.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-105198
The major driving factors of Global Smart Irrigation Market are as follows:
Reduction in the Wastage of Resources
Increasing Need for Water Conservation
Increasing Demand for Food Production
The restraining factors of Global Smart Irrigation Market are as follows:
High Initial Cost of Installation
Lack of Awareness Related to Smart Irrigation
The Global Smart Irrigation Market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Smart Irrigation and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global smart irrigation Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Smart Irrigation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Rain Bird Corporation (U.S.), The Toro Company (U.S.), Hunter Industries (U.S.), Netafim (Israel), HydroPoint (U.S.), Baseline Inc. (U.S.), and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global smart irrigation Market has been segmented as below:
By Hardware and Network Analysis
Smart detection system/network elements
Soil moisture sensor
By Application Analysis
Turf and landscape
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Smart Irrigation Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Smart Irrigation Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.