Many of you start blogging and it has been seen that people buy SEO tools that they can get for free from Small SEO tools.
As a blogger and online marketer, I’m positive you want gear to help you in SEO, website analysis, auditing website content, and competitor analysis to name a few. There are many options to accomplish each of the stated jobs.
Today, I am going to evaluate smallseo.tools, which may be referred to as the jack of all trades. Even as smallseo.tools is not completely new to any blogger, on this evaluate I’m able to show a way to get extra butter out of the milk for bloggers.
Useful Tools offered by SmallSeo.Tools:
Smallseo.tools is an entire set of equipment that helps maximum online marketers inclusive of search engine optimization specialists, site owners, bloggers, and social media entrepreneurs. Nearly everyone running a blog has surely used or heard of smallseo.tools. While smallseo.tools offers 50+ tools to help bloggers, we will take the simplest the most critical ones for evaluation.
1) Plagiarism checker:
Having original content is very essential for bloggers. A small trace of duplicate or copied content can harm the reputation and rankings of your blog. SmallSeoTools provides a plagiarism checker that easily finds traces of copied content in your blog posts or outsourced content.
This tool has been a favorite of bloggers who outsource content from freelance writers. All you need to do is paste the content from your draft and it will detect if it contains traces of plagiarized content.
Benefit: You can check up 300 words in one go.
2) Keyword Rank Checker:
If you want to track the ranking of your blog posts based on keywords you are focusing on, you can use this tool. You can then analyze if your posts are performing well in the SERPs. You just have to type your blog URL, enter your focus keywords (up to 5 at a time), and check your rankings in Google.
Includes Yahoo and google both rankings.
4) Backlink Checker tool:
It’s a good practice to check your backlink profile once in a while. Use this tool to check your backlinks and you can use the data to get more SEO benefits.
For example, you can connect with bloggers who link to you and build relationships. You also can disavow unwanted or spammy links.
5) Domain Authority Checker:
SmallSeoTools has the best domain authority checker after Moz toolbar. It is pretty neat and fast and serves its purpose of checking domain authority.
Similarly, it also has a Page Authority checker to calculate the Page authority of your URL.
6) Keyword Suggestions Tool:
If you are in a hurry or don’t want to invest money in a keyword tool, you should try out keyword suggestions tools by SmallSeo.Tools. While this is not any phenomenal tool but can help you get started up with a few variations of your parent keyword.
You can then use these derived keywords as seed keywords to discover new keywords.
7) Grammar Checker Tool:
For writers and bloggers, SmallSeo.Tools have a grammar checker tool that serves the purpose and detects any grammatical errors in your sentences or copy. It’s as easy as just paste your text and it displays the errors.
8) Broken Link Checker:
Broken links lead your readers nowhere and can potentially harm your site SEO. A broken link checker tool as SmallSeoTools provides can help you detect broken links from your web pages and thus you can redirect them either to an existing post or to a page where they can get what they are looking for.
Alternatively, you can use this tool to check for broken links on other websites and thus use them in your broken link building campaigns.
Other tools offered by SmallSeo.Tools worth trying out are:
- Multiple SEO Metrics Checker
- Class c IP Checker
- Domain Age checker
- for more tools, visit the site.
- Meta Tag Generator [Generates meta tags for your website (Very important for search ranking)]
- Meta Tags Analyzer [Analyzes meta tags already present on your website.]
- Keyword Position Checker [Checks the position of any keyword for your website on search engines.]
- txt Generator [Generates robots.txt file to tell the search engine what to index and whatnot.]
- XML Sitemap Generator [Creates sitemap for your website in XML for SEO.]
- Backlink Checker [Checks how many good links your website has.]
- Alexa Rank Checker [Checks the Alexa ranking of your site.]
- Word Counter [Counts number of words of any article you paste.]
- Online Ping Website Tool [Pings your website to search engines so you can get indexed fast.]
- Link Analyzer [Analyses total internal-external and no-follow links on your website.]
- My IP Address [Shows you your IP address.]
- Keyword Density Checker [Check the density of keywords on your site.]
- Google Malware Checker [Checks if a website has malware or not.]
- Domain Age Checker [Checks how old a domain is from today.]
- Who is Checker [Shows the details of a website like its expiry date, owners name, email, etc.]?
- Domain into IP [Gives the IP of any domain]
- Dmoz Listing Checker [Checks if a website is listed on DMOZ directory or not.]
- URL Rewriting Tool [Converts dynamic URLs into static ones.]
- www Redirect Checker [Check where an URL redirects to the www version of the site or not.]
- Mozrank Checker [Check the ranking according to MOZ]
- URL Encoder / Decoder [Encodes or decodes complex URLs.]
- Server Status Checker [Checks the status of the server]
- Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator [Simulates a website on many different screen resolution]
- Page Size Checker [Checks the size of a page.]
- Reverse IP Domain Checker [Shows the different domains hosted on same in shared hosting]
- Blacklist Lookup
- AVG Antivirus Checker
- Website Value Calculator/Estimator [Estimates the overall value of a website/]
- Website Screenshot Generator [Generates screenshot of any website you want.]
- Domain Hosting Checker [Check on which hosting provider a domain is hosted]
- Get Source Code of Webpage [Gives the source code of the website.]
- Google Index Checker [Checks whether an URL is indexed in Google search engine or not]
- Website Links Count Checker [Shows total number of internal and outgoing links.]
- Class C Ip Checker
- Online Md5 Generator
- Page Speed Checker [Shows in how many seconds your website loads and the time taken by every file and image.]
- Code to Text Ratio Checker [Tell the percentage to text on your site to the code.]
- Find DNS records
- What is my Browser [Tells you what is your browser, useful if you are using some plugin to change user-agent and want to test it.]
- Email Privacy
- Google Cache Checker [Checks if a site is stored in google cache.]
- Broken Links Finder [Checks how many broken URLs a website has.]
- Search Engine Spider Simulator [Visit a website acting as a search engine spider.]
- Keywords Suggestion Tool [Suggests different keywords that are searched using one keyword.]
- Domain Authority Checker [Shows the authority of a domain on a scale of 0–100]
- Page Authority Checker [Shows the authority of a page on scale of 0–100]
- Pagespeed Insights Checker [Checks the speed of your website and gives suggestions on how to improves.]