If you are trying to take care of your body then first you need to take care of your skin first, because the most exposed part of your body is your face. When you step out of your residence dust, dirt, and pollution everything touches our face and leaves it badly affected. If you are going to outside the house without using any sunscreen or any >>”oily skin protection”<< your skin will be damage or suffer from sunburns. And in case, you’ve got a touchy pores, you’ll turn out to be with summer time boils, rashes, acnes and what not. as such, it turns into very critical that you take proper care of your face. you don’t must do plenty, simply comply with sure smooth skin care hints and you’re desirable to go.
Take Care of Your Skin in Daily Life
Following are some of the things that you could do:
- 1st thing that you need to do is getting up early in the morning for your skin freshness.
- After getting up early you need to wash your face without using any soap or facewash. Wash with cold water and dry it with soft towel.
- If you are going to take shower, you should need to wash your face with a mild facewash. Ask your skin care specialist if there is any specific brand that you can use for your skin protection.
- Avoid sunshine when its rays are stronger.
- Use special sunscreen lotion on your face, hands and other exposed body parts. In fact, you should use it on your neck as well. After all your neck is exposed too.
- Cover your skin with tightly woven long sleeved shirts, long pants and wide brimmed hats.
- When you are come back at home, clean your face with toner. You need to get rid of all the dirt and germ that has accumulated on your face. If you use makeup then use a makeup remover to get rid of everything from your face. You should never go to sleep without removing your makeup.
- A healthy breakfast and proper diet plan can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins.
- Once done, use a moisturizing lotion and massage your face in a circular motion in order to ensure that your skin soaks the lotion.
- And finally before going to bed wash your skin with cold water again. Do not pat dry your skin. Let your face remain wet and dry n its own. Let your skin breathe when you go to sleep.
In addition to all these, we suggest that you visit your skin care specialist at least once a year for a checkup. If your age is above 30 years then you should get a facial done once a month. Select the facial on the basis of your skin type. Aloe-vera gel is best for sensitive and oily skin. Use this gel when you get a facial done.