Sisal rugs are obtained from agave. It is a kind of succulent plant and sisal is an important product of it. Sisal is basically used to prepare ropes, twine and carpets. The carpets can prove to be a trendy option for your home. It has the best and the most attractive look, it is basically a combination for the floors and colourful walls.
What Are The Characteristic Features Of The Sisal Rugs?
Sisal rugs are quite durable and strong. It last for quite a long time and is also amazing for the pets at your home. It is really good for the pets that are found in the market. But the sisal rugs aren’t fit to be used outdoors as they cannot handle even a bit of moisture. It is also cost effective and might save a few bucks from the buyers’ pocket.
Sisal rugs complement almost every kind of home decor. It is a fine and unique look that complements each and every place wherever you place it. Sisal rugs have quite a low cost but they last for a very long duration. Sisal rugs prove to be the best choice for any person who is looking for rugs as it is an important aspect for each and every house. It is one of the most affordable natural fibre that gives a natural and eco friendly look to the place.
How To Clean The Sisal Rugs?
The best thing about sisal rugs is that they are very easy to clean. If there is any speck of dust on the sisal rugs then you can simply roll it and take it outside to shake and clean it. It can also be hit with a stick in order to make it clean. Other than this a vacuum can also be used for its cleaning. The only thing that must be remembered is that water must not be used to clean the sisal rugs as it might damage its quality and the fibre also has a chance to become weak. Moreover the stains must also be cleaned as soon as possible. a towel cloth can also be used to soak the spilled water and the carpet can be cleaned. After all this a drier must be used to dry the sisal rug. It must be made sure that damage ever occurs to the sisal rug.
Various Properties Of Sisal Rugs
- The chances of sisal rugs being wear and tear are less and moreover they are low maintenance
- These can be recycled easily
- Sisal fibres are obtained after removing the inner pulp from the out layer of the leaf
- Sisal rugs are also available in the form of twill. Herringbone and plaid.
- Sisal fibres are quite good as they don’t attract any kind of dust particles. They also do not absorb any liquid like water, juice etc.
- The rugs have the best texture and it is available in plethora of colours, designs and shapes.