The shoe insert market valuation is poised to reach US$ 4 Bn in 2022. Increasing incidence of arthritis, foot misalignment, and discomfort during sports activities will increase sales at a steady 5.6% CAGR. This is expected to boost the market in the forthcoming years, with the market valuation projected to reach US$ 6.9 Bn by 2032.
Shoe Insert Market is expected to grow at an impressive pace driven by ongoing trends in fashion. Consumers around the world are seeking out brands offering amalgamation of latest style, technologies, and heightened comfort. This has been creating lucrative prospects for the shoe insert manufacturers.
With consumers leaning towards a greener lifestyle, players are now looking to gain goodwill by offering environmentally sensitive shoe inserts to users. Keeping the environmental factors in mind, players are now searching for eco-friendly alternatives for their shoe insoles.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit @
Greater focus on sustainability is expected to pave way for significant changes within the market. For instance, shoe insert producers are focusing on repurposing and recycling their products once they are past their lifetime. Besides this, innovation of sustainable shoe inserts made from environmentally-friendly materials using eco-friendly production methods are in high demand.
Spurred by the aforementioned factors, the shoe insert market is likely to rise at a 5.4% CAGR between 2020 and 2030. According to FMI, despite a brief period of declining growth due to the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak, the market is expected to pick up pace, reaching above US$ 61 Bn in valuation by the end of 2030.
The report offers a comprehensive market overview intended to help stakeholders gauge investment feasibility across key segments. Some of the key takeaways from the report are highlighted below.
Key Takeaways from the Shoe Insert Market Analysis:
- Among distribution channels, online retail sales are expected to grow at a rapid rate in the forthcoming years owing to the rapidly changing digital ecosystem
- The rising demand for orthotic insoles has made sports and athletics community a key segment for the market
- East Asia is expected to continue dominating the market through the forecast period. However, growth witnessed in South Asia is expected to be higher
- Silicon is expected to remain highly preferred as material used for manufacturing insoles
- Demand from women segment in terms of consumer orientation is forecast to rise immensely
Who is Winning?
Some of the key players in the shoe insert market are Texon International Group Limited, Diafarm Laboratories, Aetrex Worldwide Inc., Aline Systems Inc., Currex GmbH, Implus Footcare LLC.
Companies operating in the market are focusing on innovations to gain competitive advantage. Some are even offering smart shoe inserts, aligned with a smartphone app to help wearers keep track of their health. As competition gets fiercer an increasing number of companies are expected to invest in research and development, which will drive the market in the coming years.
Get Your Comprehensive Brochure@
Key SegmentBase Material Type
- Carbon Fibre
- Casual Insole
- Sports/Athletic Insole
- Orthotic Insole
- Safety Insole
Size (US) (% of Demand)
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- Exclusive stores/Franchise stores
- Online retailers
- Other sales channel
- North America (US, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and the rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Poland, and the rest of Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8703