Secure entry into the workplaces using the Facial Recognition Attendance system
Facial Recognition Attendance System (FARS) is the next-generation time tracking method that can make a safe, COVID-free workplace.
The ability to track attendance is essential for any organization regardless of size or industry. Management must monitor and accurately record attendance since it directly relates to other HRMS (Human Resource Management Software) components such as payroll, leave, and so on. The system for managing attendance has undergone a major change in a relatively short time. From manual registers to high-tech intelligent attendance tracking devices technology has changed the way companies manage their employees’ working hours. After geotagging and geofencing facial recognition is the latest technology for tracking attendance that is widely accepted worldwide.
What is the Facial Recognition Attendance System?
Facial recognition is a simple and secure method of tracking off attendance. It’s a biometric identifier method that uses a face-scanning device. The device records the facial image of employees and then processes the data into a secure database. The images scanned are saved and converted into an image coordinate structure. The software is able to be downloaded on all devices, so the faces of employees
can be captured with precision. After registration, the device detects the face that is matched at each check-in.
Five Benefits to Time Tracking Facial Recognition Solutions
● Automatic time-tracking system for automated tracking: Automatization eases time tracking and there’s no need to employ personnel to supervise the system all day. Humans make mistakes however, using automated systems humans are eliminated from the process. The time-and attendance systems utilizing facial recognition technology will accurately record absence, attendance, and overtime using an identification process which is quick and precise.
● Cost savings for labor: The software that recognizes faces will accurately record the time and attendance of employees with no human errors. It tracks the exact amount of time an employee is in the office and can save the company money. It is not necessary to worry about time theft and “buddy punching” by using facial recognition tracking systems.
● Securer security: Biometric facial time tracking lets you not only track employees , but also to add users to the system, so they are tracked across the workplace. Access to the system can be restricted to anyone who is not a member of the system. In the event of an incident facial recognition software is used to provide evidence in an investigation using a scan of a person who has entered the zone.
● Reduced time and decreased transmission: When infectious diseases like colds and viruses are spread through employees, they could increase the frequency of employee absences and dramatically decrease productivity.
Face recognition means that employees can leave and enter the workplace in significantly less time. There is no requirement to reach out to the screen to
enter or exit the facility. This helps save time and reduces the spreading of illnesses caused by physical contact.
● Integration ease: The biometric facial recognition technology is easily integrated in your system of time-and-attendance.
HRMatrix has just launched its brand-new feature for facial attendance. It’s a secure, reliable, COVID-safe, and exact time management tool for businesses to provide touchless access to the workplace. This feature is at no cost for a brief period of time to ensure that businesses have secure workplaces.
This facial recognition system for attendance is a real-time, contact-free attendance tracking system that is extremely appropriate in the current situation. The workplace isn’t going to be the same after COVID. Although the disease is still on the rise, businesses are trying to restart their operations on their premises to ensure continuity of business. In these circumstances, the health and wellbeing of employees and safety are of utmost importance. Companies are looking for ways to make their workplaces COVID-free for their employees. A touch-free check-in system is the first step in this direction.