Savoring Sarasota’s Coastal Cuisine: A Guide to Waterfront Restaurants in the Area
Are you ready to indulge in some mouth-watering seafood while enjoying breathtaking waterfront views? Look no further than Sarasota, Florida! This charming coastal city boasts an array of restaurants that specialize in fresh, locally sourced seafood dishes. From casual beachfront cafes to upscale fine dining establishments, there is something for everyone to savor. In this guide, we will take a tour of the best Sarasota restaurants on water and discover why they are worth checking out on your next visit. So sit back and get ready to whet your appetite with our guide to Savoring Sarasota’s Coastal Cuisine!
What are some of the best waterfront restaurants in Sarasota?
If you’re looking for a waterfront dining experience in Sarasota, look no further than these restaurants.
1. Lido’s on the Waterfront: Lido’s is one of the most popular seafood restaurants in town, with views of the Gulf of Mexico and Biscayne Bay. The menu features fresh seafood dishes such as grouper specials and crab cakes.
2. Catch: Catch is an eclectic seafood restaurant located on the water’s edge at Siesta Key Village. The casual atmosphere and menu focus on local Florida seafood makes it a favorite among locals and tourists alike. Try the blackened catfish or gulf oysters for an unforgettable culinary experience.
3. Peter Piper’s Fish Market: This family-owned restaurant is known for its fresh seafood dishes prepared using only the finest ingredients. Start your meal with a basket of fried calamari or choose from a variety of entrées such as pan-seared mahi mahi or mahimahi steak served over yummy mashed potatoes and vegetables.
4. The Ritz-Carlton on Longboat Key: At The Ritz-Carlton, enjoy stunning views of Sarasota restaurants Bay while indulging in some delicious waterfront cuisine. Menu items include fresh tuna sushi rolls, grilled salmon, filet mignon and more!
How do I find waterfront restaurants in Sarasota?
Looking for waterfront restaurants in Sarasota? Look no further! Here are five of the best waterfront restaurants in the area.
1. The Fish House at Siesta Key
This restaurant is located on Siesta Key and offers amazing views of both the Gulf of Mexico and Pineapple Bay. The Fish House is known for its fresh seafood, including grouper, lobster, and crab dishes. They also have a wide variety of wine options to choose from.
2. Saltwater Grill & Pub at Longboat Key
This restaurant is located on Longboat Key and offers incredible views of Sarasota Bay as well as the Gulf of Mexico. They also have a wide variety of beers and cocktails to choose from, along with delicious seafood dishes such as grouper sandwiches and coconut shrimp pasta.
3. Gumbo Shop at Longboat Key
Gumbo Shop is a popular seafood restaurant located on Longboat Key that offers amazing views of Sarasota Bay as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Their menu features Creole-inspired seafood gumbo recipes that are sure to please any palate. They also offer an extensive beer list, cocktail list, and wine list to choose from.
4. Captain Tony’s Crab Shack at Venice Beach
Captain Tony’s Crab Shack is one of the oldest seafood restaurants in Sarasota, Florida, and offers fantastic views of Venice Beach as well as the Gulf of Mexico from their patio seating area. Their menu features
What should I expect at a waterfront restaurant in Sarasota?
If you’re looking for a coastal meal that’s both delicious and unique, you’ll want to check out some of Sarasota’s waterfront restaurants. These establishments are perfect for enjoying the stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico while dining on some of the area’s best food.
When it comes to waterfront restaurants in Sarasota, there’s really no shortage of options. From casual spots like The Fish House and Paddlewheeler Pub to more upscale venues like Bay Street Bistro and Chart House, there is something for everyone.
Of course, no matter which restaurant you visit, make sure to order something special – like a Maine lobster roll at The Fish House or a rack of lamb at Chart House. And don’t forget to indulge in some delicious desserts: try a slice of Key Lime Pie at Paddlewheeler Pub or a chocolate lava cake at Bay Street Bistro.
Where can I find menus and prices for waterfront restaurants in Sarasota?
If you’re looking for a seafood feast in Sarasota, head to one of the area’s many waterfront restaurants. Here are some of the best spots:
The Fish House: This upscale restaurant enjoys a lovely waterfront setting and offers fresh seafood selections such as salmon and grouper. Entrees range from $19-$43.
Captain Tony’s Crab House: This local favorite is perfect for casual dining with its wide variety of crab dishes, from steamed to full crabs Rockefeller. Dishes start at $12.95.
The Pier: This casual spot offers an eclectic mix of cuisine, including Italian, American, and Asian fare. There’s also a full bar, making it the perfect spot for a night out on the town. Try their signature seafood tower for just $14.99!
Is a waterfront restaurant in Sarasota the right choice for me?
Waterfront restaurants offer a unique and tantalizing taste of the Sarasota coastline. Whether you’re looking to enjoy stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico or savor fresh seafood, waterfront restaurants are a great option for diners. Here are five waterfront restaurants in Sarasota that should be on your list:
1. The Fish House at Siesta Key
This restaurant offers spectacular views of both the Gulf of Mexico and Siesta Key Beach. They serve fresh seafood including grouper, mahi mahi, tuna and lobster tail. The fish house also has an extensive wine list to choose from. Reservations are recommended.
2. Elbow Room at Longboat Key
At Elbow Room, guests can enjoy natural light and stunning gulf views while they dine on USDA Prime steaks, chops and chicken dishes prepared by award-winning chef George Mendes Jr. This restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with reservations Recommended .
3. Bayside at Longboat Key
Located on Longboat Key’s famed “Bayside”, this restaurant offers breathtaking views of the bay as well as tasty food options like wood-fired pizzas, salads and pastas prepared by executive chef Doug Hillman. The Bayside is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with reservations Recommended .