The global ready-to-eat food market is predicted to achieve a total market value of USD 1,80,000 Mn in the year 2022, with a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 7.7%, attaining an overall market worth Of USD 3,77,945.81 Mn by the year 2032. Even due to the Covid crisis, the ready-to-eat food sector has shown to be among the fastest & rapidly expanding markets.
Customers generally desire goods that are healthier, more customizable, and more authentic & natural, without compromising health objectives, flavors, or nutrients. Above everything, such goods should assist individuals in eating healthily with their busy schedule and dynamic lifestyle. retailers & Manufacturers must properly communicate with customers who are increasingly scheduled to work but have great standards for quality of food, flavor, and presentation.
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of [email protected]
Because of their interest in food, Millennials and millennials are fueling demand for high-quality foods, yet they may lack sufficient equipment, skills, or time. This opens up the sector for elevated ease and ready-to-eat foods targeted at these individuals.
- For its enormous market presence, technical advances and innovation, hectic schedules, and high spending power, the United States dominates the ready-to-eat food industry throughout the North American region but also globally.
- The U.S. has a 65 % market share in the region, with a total market valuation of about USD 44,460 million.
- In the year 2020, roughly 36% of American adults said they consumed ready-to-eat meals.
- The highest consumed and selling categories in the Indian ready-to-eat food market include pre-cooked meat and smoked fish, which are expected to create substantial sales income.
“Customers have a preference for ready-to-eat food since it may serve as a useful substitute for a normal diet and has an increased shelf life, making it handier to preserve for later use. Due to their dynamic and hectic lifestyles, youths are the primary target area for this industry. They choose ready-to-eat or easy foods. With such a wide range of consumers, the ready-to-eat sector will have a rapid growth trajectory,” says a lead analyst at Future Market Insights.
Customers desire ready-to-eat meals which are minimally processed and with a longer shelf-life and few or no preservatives, but not at the expense of sensory attributes. High-Pressure Processing (HPP) technology has a lot of potential as a preservation solution without the use of heat for RTE meals.
A further successful story is MUSH, which prepares overnight cold-soaked oats in milk that is dairy-free, never heated, and free of preservatives and unnatural colors. Plant-based broths, animal stews, and soup pouches are among the culinary selections available at Singapore’s Soup Spoon. Villa Food manufactures classic Italian ready-to-eat meals in Italy, including vegetarian dishes. Tappers in Spain provide many meals during the week, with plant-based options included.
Major corporations are employing creative strategies like new product releases and boosting manufacturing capacity to serve better to the consumers and satisfy their rising demands. In May in the year 2018, Del Monte Foods, Inc., a prominent food processing company, launched an ‘elegant and classy’ canned Gold pineapple fruit line geared for teenagers.
Get More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the Ready-to-Eat presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031.
Segmentation for ready to eat food market
By Product Type:
- Cereal Based
- Frozen or Chilled
By Distribution Channel:
- Online Store
- Departmental/ Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Supermarket/ Hypermarket
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- How much is the Ready-to-Eat market currently worth?
- At what CAGR is the market expected to grow?
- How was the performance in the last five years?
- What are the key trends boosting Ready-to-Eat sales?
- How are market players reacting to the new developments in the market?
- How much share do the top 3 companies hold?
- Which are the major countries driving demand for Ready-to-Eat?
- Who are the major players in Ready-to-Eat Market?
- What outlook does APAC provide?
- At what rate will the U.S. Ready-to-Eat market grow?
- At what level does the report reflect pricing analysis?