QuickBooks cannot create PDF file is a commonly encountered error in the recent times. Creating PDF is one of the most used features of QuickBooks and also the user might face issues related to this feature such as QuickBooks cannot create PDF issues. When the user upgrades or navigates to the Windows 10 version, then the Microsoft XPS report essayist gadget gets added to the framework design, and also it joins itself to default port named PORTPROMPT that can clash in times of higher printing demand. There are various other aspects related to this error, which we will be discussing later in this post.
So, make sure that you read this post till the end. Moreover, you can reach out to our 24/7 QuickBooks error support team, if you need immediate solution to this error. Speak to a certified professional at1-888-383-0323.
Triggers to QuickBooks cannot create PDF issue
The user can encounter this error due to a couple of factors. A few of which include the following:
- PDF file component is missing
- Or the PDF converter installation errors
- PDF converter become offline
- Or the device is not ready
- Unrecoverable error
- Connectivity issue with a printer
Download and run QuickBooks PDF and print repair tool
The user can fix this issue, by downloading and running the QuickBooks PDF and print repair tool. The steps to be followed in this process are:
- First of all, transfer and run the QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool
- Also, after the tool is downloaded, carry out the .pdf file related task that leads to this error
- Moving ahead, the user needs to reboot the system and try again
- After that confirm that you want to print the XPS document author and save it as a PDF file
- Also, save the XPS document author as a PDF file with the help of XPS document author elements:
- For this, the user needs to open notepad and then type in something
- After that visit the file menu and choose print option
- The next step is to select the CPS document author and then choose the print option
- After that select the desktop within
- And also navigate to the desktop
- Followed by checking if you can read the XPS document you have written.
This post was written with an aim to provide the most relevant information to tackle the unable to create PDF issue in QuickBooks. If you are in doubt or unable to find answer of your query in this post, then directly speak to our QuickBooks desktop support experts at 1-888-383-0323.
You”ll also like other article:
What are the ways to fix QuickBooks error 6094, 0?
Steps to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 6000 83