QuickBooks Error H303 typically seems once QuickBooks Company files want an additional configuration. the most reason for the incidence of QB H303 Error is to access the company file that’s situated on another computer and also the computer needs extra setup and installation. QuickBooks error H303 takes place whereas accessing the company file in the multi-user mode. after you try and open the file from your workstation, the error message prompts that the company file is found on the opposite computer, and your computer desires extra configuration to access the file. QuickBooks permits multiple user access to the file. However, improper setup or configuration of the hosting could bring about to error H303 in QuickBooks.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code H303?
When multiple users within the software try and access the company file to update the financial records, missing components within the program triggers an error in opening the file. QuickBooks error H101 or H505 are other error codes related to opening company file in multi-user mode. Below are some common reasons that may evoke QuickBooks error H303:
- If the communication method of the company files is blocked by the firewall.
- Damaged or wrong .ND file will cause H303 error.
- The computer network isn’t correct.
- Because of incorrect hosting configuration settings.
- The accounting software is unable to accumulate the company files that are hosted by the server or the IP
- When QuickBooks Database Server Manager service is not running.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error H303?
This QuickBooks error code may be resolved by vanquishing the possible causes of the error code. after you don’t understand what specifically prevents you from opening a company file, then you wish to perform the troubleshooting solutions one when the opposite. The below-described solutions can help:
Solution 1: Download and Install QuickBooks File Doctor
Before using the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool, follows the steps written below:
- Make sure that you have installed QuickBooks on the server.
- Now, run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Resolve the error related to QuickBooks Multi-User Hosting.
- From Tool Hub, download and install QuickBooks File Doctor
- Run QFD tool to repair the file that must not be larger than 2GB
- Resolve the company file and network issues causing QuickBooks multi-user mode error H303
Solution 2: Check QuickBooks website hosting Settings
- Release QuickBooks on desktops configured as multiple users of the system.
- Pick out the record on each pcs and then click on Utilities > forestall web hosting Multi-consumer Configuration.
- Forestall web hosting Multi-user Configuration of the system.
- Now, you want to turn On the website hosting on one laptop by way of selecting file > Utilities > Host Multi-USER
- Release QuickBooks once more on both systems.
Solution 3: Change the Position QuickBooks folders
- Make a new folder in the hosting computer.
- Set and share Windows access permissions to allow you to store files
- Copy .qbw file and paste in a new folder.
- Now, access the company file in multi-user mode.
Solution 4: Reorganize firewall settings
- Go to the “Control Panel”.
- Select the firewall settings.
- Now, select Allow a Program through the firewall.
- In the exception list, select Add programs and Add QuickBooks 20xx.
- Restart QuickBooks to verify whether the changes have been done.
For more troubleshooting for QuickBooks Error Code H303, user can visit us on the internet and connect with QuickBooks Helpdesk through email or live chat. Users can also opt for a quick rectification through our QB Helpdesk Number i.e. +1(855)548-3394.