QuickBooks error code 15222 is an uncommon error that appears while updating payroll tax tables. It can also be seen at the time of updating a company file or payroll. The user gets notified with an error message stating “The probable reason for the error 15222 is browser incompatibility”. This error also arises when there is any issue in the internet connection. If you are also facing any such error, then reading this post ahead can be some help in resolving QuickBooks error code 15222. Moreover, if you feel the need of any technical assistance for getting rid of this annoying error, then feels free to call us anytime at 1-844-405-0907. Our experts and certified professionals will be there to assist you.
Causes of QuickBooks error 15222
- If the default browser is not set to Internet explorer
- Or while registering digital signatures, the internet explorer functions stops working
- Also, the user could face such error due to antimalware, antispyware, and antiAdware
- The user could also face this issue as a result of antivirus software
How to fix this error?
In order to fix this error, the user can carry out the steps below and install a digital signature certificate:
- Shut down the QuickBooks desktop
- This will show the digital signature tab
- After that look for the path C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks to find QBW32exe
- Right click on the QBW32exe
- Select properties
- Click on digital signature tab and mark Intuit inc, under the signature list
- Select details
- And choose the view certificate in the digital signature details window
- Select the install certificate under the certificate window
- Click on the next till finish appears
- Reboot the system
- And reboot QuickBooks
We end this post here with the hope that the information shared in above might be of some help. Moreover, in case the error code 15222 continues to trouble you, then do not hesitate in calling us anytime. Our experts and certified QuickBooks support professionals will be there to assist you.