Are facing difficult with your QuickBooks accounting software? Unable to open QuickBooks and don’t know what’s the reason? Well, the answers to all your queries are present in this post, so make sure to read it till the end. Many times, users encounter an error, where QuickBooks doesn’t start or won’t open, which can be pretty annoying and time consuming at the same time. There can be multiple causes behind the occurrence of this sort of error, a few of which will be discussed later in this post.
Thus, make sure to stick to the post till the end, or you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks error support team for any further assistance, our team will be happy to help you. You can call us at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-880-6389, and let our team fix the error for you.
Causes of QuickBooks won’t open error
There can be many causes of this error, a few of which are listed below:
- Outdated operating system
- Damaged or missing QBWUSER.INI file
- Corrupted hard disk
- And company name exceeding the prescribed limit
- Incorrect installation of QuickBooks desktop software
Solutions to fix the QuickBooks Won’t Open Error
Checkout the following ways to troubleshoot QuickBooks won’t open error:
Method 1: Rebooting the desktop
- The very first step is to open the start menu in the system
- And then click on the power tab and hit restart option as well
- After that, once the reboot process completes, the user needs to open the QuickBooks desktop software
Method 2: Changing the name of QBWUSER.ini file
- First of all, the user needs to access the folder, where the file is present and if the user is unable to trace the same, then make sure to enable the hidden files and folders
- The next step is to click on the QBWUSER.ini file and then hit rename option
- Followed by typing in Insert.old in the last file name
- The last step is to change the name of ecml file and you are good to go
This drives us to the end of this post, where we hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in fixing the QuickBooks won’t open error. Moreover, if the error persists, you can simply contact our QuickBooks premier technical support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-880-6389.
Our experts and certified professionals will be happy to fix the error for you.