Total sales in the global pumps and trigger sprays market is expected to reach US$ 7 Bn in 2022, likely to surge at a vigorous 6.7% CAGR during the assessment period.
The report takes into consideration all the opportunities, challenges, drivers, Pump and Dispenser Market structures, and competitive landscape for the clients. This Pump and Dispenser Market research report highlights diverse segments of the market analysis that today’s business ask for. By utilizing few steps or a number of steps, the process of generating this market research report is started with the expert advice.
The global pump & dispenser market is stipulated to grow on the linear grounds between 2022 and 2030, reaching US$ 11 Bn by the year 2030 at a CAGR of 6.7%.
Favorable government policies and expansion of online presence by leading market players are enabling growth in the pump and dispenser market, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a new study. Demand for pumps and dispensers has surged considerably in the last few months and the trend is likely to continue through near-term assessment period in response to the increasing sales of hand washes and spray sanitizers amid COVID-19.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12832
Pump and dispensers are usually used in packaging products like creams, lotions, sauces, shampoo, chemical products, face wash, body washes, cleaning products, skin care products, shower gel, and others. They reduce the chances of product wastage while dispensing and can be reused, making them sustainable options. Increasing demand for pump and dispensers for packaging and skin care is expected to propel growth in the market.
Key Takeaways from Pump and Dispenser Market Report
- The pump and dispenser market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2022-2030
- East Asia is predicted to dominate the market due to increasing demand for food packaging, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. Rising government initiatives to improve manufacturing is also expected to contribute towards market growth
- Increasing sale of products on ecommerce websites has created lucrative opportunities for manufacturers
- Demand from cosmetics & personal care segment will continue rising through the forecast period
- Fluctuating raw material prices of high density polyethylene (HDPE) and polypropylene (PP) is expected to limit market growth
Request a TOC@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-12832
“Consumers around the world are embracing packaging that offers superior functionality and dispensing solutions. This has been encouraging market players to focus on novel designs that offer better convenience and functionality while ensuring lesser wastage of products. For instance, Raepak and Aptar have developed a unique cap design that can measure the exact amount of liquid detergent dispensed in a single squirt,” says an analyst at FMI.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted various industries including the pump and dispenser market. The lack of raw materials saw a decline in production. The market experienced a -0.4% CAGR during 2022. It is expected to rise at a moderate pace 2021 onwards due to increasing demand for soap dispensers and sanitizers due to hygiene concerns.
Who Is Winning?
Companies operating in the market are focusing on developing technology and creating innovations to improve the production process. Some are even adopting more sustainable methods by using recycled materials. In 2021, Silgan Dispensing launched products created using post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic, in order to improve sustainability and create an eco-friendly initiative.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12832
Some of the key players in the pump and dispenser market are-
- Aptar Group, Inc.,
- Rieke Corporation,
- C.L. Smith Company,
- DARIN CO., Ltd.,
- Richmond Containers CTP Ltd.
- TAPLAST S.r.l.
- Frapak Packaging B.V.
- RAEPAK Ltd.
- PKP Plastic Products Inc.
- UNICOM International Ltd.
- Weltrade Pty Ltd.
- TYH Container Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Sun-Rain Industrial Co., Ltd.
- ScopeNEXT Ltd.
Valuable Insights into The Pump and Dispenser Market Report
Future Market Insights (FMI) has presented a detailed analysis on the pump and dispenser market with the inclusion of an assessment for the years 2022-2030. The market has been divided into several segments in order to provide an insightful analysis.
On the basis of the product type, the market is divided into trigger pumps, lotion & cream pumps, mist spray pumps, bottle top, crimp dispenser, burette and others. Based on the application, the market is divided into body lotions, hand care lotions, reagents, perfumes & deodorants, liquid soap, shampoos & conditioners and others.
Key Segments Covered In Pump & Dispenser Industry Research
By Product Type :
- Trigger Pumps
- Lotion & Cream Pumps
- Mist Spray Pump
- Bottle Top
- Crimp Dispenser
By Material Type :
- Polyethylene (PE)
- High – Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low – Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
By Application :
- Body Lotions
- Hand Care Lotions
- Perfumes & Deodorants
- Liquid Soap
- Shampoos & Conditioners
By End-use :
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
By Region :
- North America Pump & Dispenser Market
- Latin America Pump & Dispenser Market
- Europe Pump & Dispenser Market
- East Asia Pump & Dispenser Market
- South Asia Pump & Dispenser Market
- Oceania Pump & Dispenser Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Pump & Dispenser Market