Puffed Snacks Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2030
The report on the global puffed snacks market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global puffed snacks market to grow with a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on puffed snacks market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on puffed snacks market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global puffed snacks market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-104539
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global puffed snacks market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
? Shifting preferences from classic fried snacks to puffed snacks due to growing health concerns
? Busy lifestyle is increasing the preferences for ready to eat food products
? Rise in the number of working women around the world
? Growing product diversity and use of natural ingredients such as seaweed, brown rice, jicama, lentils, and parsnips
? Increasing the popularity of healthy puffed snacks such as clean labels with authentic ingredients, as well as plant-based snacks
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global puffed snacks market is segmented on the basis of category type, and application.
The Global Puffed Snacks Market by Category Type
The Global Puffed Snacks Market by Application
? Bakery Industry
? Snack Industry
The companies covered in the report include
? The Kraft Heinz Company
? Wise Foods Inc.
? Rude Health
? Nurture Inc.
? Kallo Foods Ltd.
? Danone S.A.
? Sprout Foods, Inc.
? Ingredion Inc.
? Healthy Times Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the puffed snacks market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the puffed snacks market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global puffed snacks market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR-Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post Puffed Snack