PMMVY is a special scheme run by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Governement of India run this maternity programmer under sarkari yojana 2020 to give special protection money to expecting woman or lactating mothers. 5000 rupess will be given to lactating mother’s family to give her adequate food during pregancy and after the birth of the child. The facility is drawn to first living child family.
Benefits of PMMVY
This service is specially launched for institutional delivery and mothers having lack of money. This welfare yojana is run by PM Modi to encourage families to prepare expecting moms to get institutional delivery. Also Governement provide immediate cash of 1000 when mom under janani suraksha yojana when mom give birth to a first living child. Moms expecting baby after 1st january or gave birth to a first living child after 1st january is eligible for to apply for this scheme.
Offline Procedure for PMMVY
- First of all family has to enroll the expecting mom’s name in the nearby anganwadi center.
- Preganant woman must register her name within 150 days of last menstrual period.
- Application form is avaialble in the registered online website, take a print of it and attach all the required documents here with the sign of her husband.
- Once the registration is succssfully done mom is eligible to claim money.
- The second installment of money will be given after 6 month of pregnancy.
- The third installment will be given after the child birth.
- But here you need to give all types of necessary documents like child birth certificate, MCP card and Aadhar card.
- One can also run for the online process for logging into official website.
- You need to follow the process and submit the required documents asked.
Objective of PMMVY
The maternity benefits are given to the woman who are forced to give birth of a child at home. Its very risky for child and mom too. The main objective of this scheme is to take care of mom and child. Expecting moms will be offered money in slabs to give her complete rest in during prgnacny and even after the birth of child. This scheme help in decreasing the death of infant during delivery. Also it decreaase the ratio of killing a girl child.
The compensation is divided into three slots, first slot of 1000 rs. will be given in when mom enrolls for this scheme.
the second installment of 2000 will be given on sixth month pregnacy after ANC check up.
The third installment of 2000 rupess will be given after the birth of child. The infant must have received the immunization of NCG, OPV, Hepatitis-B and DPT.
So this is how mother-to-be can use this Narendra Modi sarkari yojana 2020 to avail all types of maternity benefits. This scheme is run in all vilages, in sarkari hospitals. Anganwadi karyakar work for this scheme to help those preganant woman live in villages. It is really a good venture for making India a civilized country.