Post Covid Lockdown, Precision Group Launches WELCOME BACK Campaign
Precision Group launched their WELCOME BACK campaign last week to celebrate the reopening of more and more retail stores and to ‘welcome back’ both customers and retailers to their five shopping centres.
Precision Group Centres continue to remain focused on the continued health and wellbeing of both customers and retailers, which means extra precautions to ensure the shopping experience is both safe and convenient which includes the following:
- Social distancing floor decals
- Social distancing and hygiene print posters and digital signage
- Vertical transport people limit and social distancing signage
- Retailer shopfront posters for social distancing and store people limits
- Increased routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces
- Hand sanitising stations located at all major entrances and other locations throughout the centre
Based on the April 2020 Brickfields Consulting report, in collaboration with Skyfii, developed the COVID-19 Business Impact Tracker (CBIT) for retail centres found that customers clearly see a role for retail centres as an essential part of their daily lives and wanted centres to open but with precautionary measures.
To allay any community concern and confirm Precision Group Centres are adopting best practice steps to reduce risks to customers and retailer’s health and safety, a graphic SHOP SAFE was created. This visible identity is to provide customers and retailers confidence knowing there is focused attention to clean the Centres in a regular and visible way through the greater presence of cleaners. SHOP SAFE visuals remind customers they are safe. The WELCOME BACK umbrella will feature throughout all communications to appeal both ‘rationally’ and ‘emotionally’ to customers and retailers.
The definition of WELCOME BACK “is a reception usually of a cordial nature provided to celebrate the return home of a person” and that’s exactly how Precision Group wanted their customers and retailers feel returning to their centres.
A bespoke 30 second video has also been produced to feature on centre websites and other digital and social channels together with celebratory in centre decorations and activations.
WELCOME BACK embodies genuine compassion and customer care to rebuild positive relationships and loyalty. The campaign also supports spend-conscious customers by highlighting discounted offers on products and services. Execution of WELCOME BACK has been tailored and personalized to match the shopper profile of each centre and is already receiving positive feedback from customers and retailers alike.
Three key areas were delivered as the campaigns rolls out:
- Make it easy: deliver on the fundamentals – clean, safe, convenient
- Shop Safe identity decal on entry doors, columns, and other highly visible surfaces
- #ShopSafe on digital/social channels
- Corflutes over carpark and entrance bollards
- It is all about me: make customers (and retailers) feel special
- Centre Management, Cleaners, Security at key entrances greeting customers
- Entry statements 30*40 signs
- LED Screen Welcome Back
- Make it memorable: retail ‘stickiness’
- The Coffee on Us for the month of May! (at selected Centres)
- Retailer deals and competitions
- Pop Up Activations for sale merchandise
Customer can expect to see new activations weekly as more and more retailers are able to open. Precision Group owns and manages: Adelaide Central Plaza – Adelaide | Chevron Renaissance – Gold Coast | MacArthur Central – Brisbane I Port Adelaide Plaza – Adelaide | Pran Central – Melbourne and Shore City – Auckland.