Portable Toilet Rental Market is Anticipated to Reach at a US$ 19.5 Billion in 2022
The global portable toilet rental market was worth US$ 18.16 Billion in 2021, expected to reach US$ 19.5 Billion in 2022. From 2021 to 2022, a Y-o-Y increase worth 7.4% is anticipated. During the forecast period, the market is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 8.7%, reaching a market value of US$ 45 Billion.
Due to their adaptability and availability of a wide range of alternatives, portable toilets are a popular choice for a variety of purposes. People’s growing concern for cleanliness is driving up demand for portable restroom rentals and expanding the market size over the course of the study.
Government regulations are a significant factor in the need for portable restrooms. For outdoor events like fairs, carnivals, fun runs, outdoor theatre performances, and other special occasions, several governments, for instance, mandate the renting of portable toilets.
In non-developed and developing countries, where people commonly lack access to proper sanitation, open defecation is practically certain to increase the risk of disease and groundwater contamination. To address these issues, several nations have taken action and contributed humanitarian funds.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14993
For instance, the Indian government has set a deadline of 2020 for achieving total sanitation, with the aim of ending open defecation and enhancing the cleanliness of the nation. In the upcoming years, it is anticipated that this trend will raise the demand for portable toilet rentals in these locations.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global Portable Toilet Rental market is estimated at USD 18.16 Billion in 2021.
- The global Portable Toilet Rental market is estimated at US$ 40 Billion during the forecast period.
- From 2022 to 2032, North America is predicted to grow at a 7.6% CAGR.
- China is anticipated to grow at 5% CAGR.
- From 2022 to 2032, the special events portable toilet application is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3%.
Get Your Comprehensive Brochure@
The industry is tremendously competitive due to a large number of enterprises and low entry barriers. However, due to the region’s booming construction industry and growing number of infrastructure projects, the Asia Pacific portable toilet market is anticipated to grow quickly. Future portable toilet market growth will be fueled by an increase in the number of event promotions and concerts, as well as increased demand from construction sites. Recent notable figures include:
- Satellite Industries, Inc.
- ADCO Group
- B&B Portable Toilets
- PolyJohn Enterprises Corporation
- United Site Services Inc.
- Biffs, Inc.
- Halco Portables
- Handi-Can Portable Toilets
- West Coast Disposal Ltd.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing This Report@
Key Segments Covered in the Portable Toilet Rental Industry Report
Portable Toilet Rental Market by Product:
- Standard Portable Toilet Rental
- Luxury Portable Toilet Rental
Portable Toilet Rental Market by Application:
- Portable Toilet Rental for Construction
- Portable Toilet Rental for Special Events
- Portable Toilet Rental for Recreational Applications
- Portable Toilet Rental for Commercial Applications
Portable Toilet Rental Market by Technology:
- Vacuum-based Portable Toilet Technology
- Gravity-based Portable Toilet Technology
- Other Portable Toilet Technologies
Portable Toilet Rental Market by Region:
- North America Portable Toilet Rental Market
- Latin America Portable Toilet Rental Market
- Europe Portable Toilet Rental Market
- Asia Pacific Portable Toilet Rental Market
- Middle East & Africa Portable Toilet Rental Market
Request advisory customization available@
More Valuable Insights Available
In its latest release, FMI provides a fair study of the global filter bag market, including historical market data (from 2017 to 2021) and projections for the years 2022 to 2032.
The study provides key findings by Product (Luxury Portable Toilet Rental and Standard Portable Toilet Rental), By Application (Portable Toilet Rental in Construction, Portable Toilet Rental in Special Events, Portable Toilet Rental in Recreational, and Portable Toilet Rental in Commercial), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).