Increased sales of plastic caps and closures have resulted from increased consumption of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, which has enhanced the prospects of bottles, jars, and other analogous container types. Due to continuous demand for plastic caps and closures for bottles, jars, tubes, and containers, the global plastic caps and closures market is predicted to increase at a rate of 5% between 2022 and 2029. Various types of plastic caps and closures, such as screw, snap, and push & pull caps and closures, are seeing increased sales as a result of the convenience packaging trend.
According to FMI, by the end of 2029, the plastic caps and closures business will have generated an additional potential of US$ 18 billion.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1205
Key Takeaways – Plastics Caps & Closures Market Study
- Screw caps & closures are experiencing the unmatchable demand, especially in the beverage industry as this packaging solution maintains the optimum air levels in bottles and provides convenient opening and closing.
- Thermoplastics such as polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), and others dominate the global plastics caps & closures market in terms of material. Use of these plastics for manufacturing plastics caps and closure offers advantages such as low processing cost as well as lightweight and high strength products.
- The beverage industry has been identified as the key end user of the plastics caps & closures, as this sector generates a constant demand for plastics caps & closures to pack a wide variety of carbonated and non-carbonated drinks.
Convenience packaging and small bottles are in high demand.
When consumers travel to other locations, they prefer to bring their favourite products with them. Millennials all over the world choose convenience packaging since it is easier to carry, dispose of, and manage flow. Plastic caps and closures are in high demand due to consumers’ preference for these convenience packaging goods over traditional packaging, particularly among Generation Z. Another reason driving the growth of the plastic caps and closures market is the rapidly expanding usage of smaller bottles due to the current “on-the-go and breakfast bottles” trend in the beverage sector.
Plastic Caps & Closures Market by Category By Caps Type:
- Screw Closures
- Snap Closures
- Push-Pull Closures
By Material Type:
- Others (PS, PET etc.)
By End Use:
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Others (Chemicals, Fertilizers etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1205