The global piroctone olamine market is estimated to reach US$ 73 Mn in 2022. With sales growing at a 6.5% CAGR over the forecast period, with the market size projected to reach US$ 137.1 Mn by 2032. According to a study, almost 50% of the adult population across the globe are suffering from dandruff problems.
Piroctone Olamine is a powerful ingredient that fights dandruff at its source. It is frequently used in the treatment of fungal diseases and has a unique molecular composition that makes it easy to dissolve in shampoo formulations.
Despite the wide applications of piroctone olamine in hair care products, however, the ingredient is very expensive and there are many cheaper alternatives available in the market. High product cost hinders small and medium-sized cosmetic manufacturers to use piroctone olamine in their products and shift towards cheaper alternatives, which is expected to hinder sales in the market.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @
|Piroctone Olamine Market Base Year Value (2021A)||US$ 69.2 Mn|
|Estimated Market Size Year (2022E)||US$ 73.0 Mn|
|Projected Market Valuation (2032F)||US$ 137.1 Mn|
|Value-based CAGR (2022-2032)||6.5%|
|Collective Value Share: Top 3 Countries in 2022||51.3 %|
“Rising demand for anti-dandruff solutions such as shampoos, oils, creams, along with increasing incorporation of piroctone olamine in anti-acne products will augment the growth in the market over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
- Based on purity, sales in the >99% segment are projected to increase at a considerable pace over the forecast period.
- In terms of applications, demand in the cosmetic sector will grow at a 5.9% CAGR through 2032.
- Rising demand for piroctone olamine in hair care products, anti-acne products, washing products, deodorants, and soap is expected to propel the growth of the market.
- China will dominate the East Asia piroctone olamine market over the assessment period, owing to expansion in the cosmetics sector.
- The U.S. is expected to emerge as a lucrative pocket, as demand for skincare products continues to grow.
Clariant AG, Lonza Group, Wuxi Zhufeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., Kumar organic product limited, Somu Group, Zhonglan Industry Co. ltd., YanTai Aurora Chemical Co. Ltd., Spec Chem Industry Inc., Shandong Chuangying Chemical Co. Ltd., and various others are some of the key manufacturers operating in the global piroctone olamine market.
More Insights into the Piroctone Olamine Market Report
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the Asia Pacific Piroctone Olamine Market, providing historical data from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period 2022-to 2032. To understand the Asia Pacific market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented based on purity, application, and region.
- ≥ 99%
- < 99%
- Hair Care
- Washing Products
Request for Customization @
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the current global piroctone olamine market value?
- What is the demand outlook for global piroctone olamine?
- At what rate did the global piroctone olamine market grow between 2017 and 2021?
- Who are the leading players in the global piroctone olamine market?
- Which are the top countries driving the global piroctone olamine market demand?
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Domain
Ethylene Amines Market: The ethylene amines market revenue totaled US$ 1.9 Billion in 2021. The ethylene amines market is expected to reach US$ 3.1 Billion by 2032, exhibiting growth at 4.6% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
Fatty Amines Market: The global fatty amines market is expected to reach a value of US$ 2,940.1 Mn by the end of 2022. Sales prospects of fatty amines are projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.9%, exceeding US$ 4,724.4 Mn by 2032.
Amine Oxide Market: Amine oxides are the chemical compounds that are the only oxides of the tertiary amines. Amine oxides are high polar molecules and have their polarity close to that of quaternary ammonium salts.