Phospholipids Market Sales to Reach a Valuation of US$ 6.2920 Billion In 2032
The global phospholipids market sales is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 3,037.1 Mn in 2022. Increasing application of phospholipids in the cosmetics sector due to rise in demand for natural phospholipids is expected to propel the sales at 7.6% CAGR, enabling the market reach a valuation of US$ 6,292.0 Mn in 2032.
|Phospholipids Market Value (2021A)||US$ 2,852.8 Mn|
|Phospholipids Market Estimation (2022E)||US$ 3,037.1 Mn|
|Phospholipids Market Forecast (2032F)||US$ 6,292.0 Mn|
|Value CAGR (2022-2032)||7.6%|
|Collective Value Share: Top 3 Countries (2021A)||36.2%|
Rising demand for natural phospholipids to be used in natural cosmetics owing to the high inclination towards natural skin products, along with various health benefits offered by phospholipids in nutraceuticals and infant formulas, will continue pushing sales in the phospholipids market.
Abundant availability of raw materials such as sunflower, rapeseeds, milk, corn etc., and versatility of phospholipids in wide end use applications is contributing to the growth of the phospholipids market. Besides this, increasing frequency in new product launching from the key players, is expected to continue pushing sales of phospholipids.
As per FMI’s regional analysis, US is anticipated to dominate the global phospholipids market. Growth can be attributed to consumer investments on personal care products especially in skin care products, and to presence of prominent manufacturers, forecasting a huge demand for the same in the coming years.
“Increasing demand for natural phospholipids and growth in the cosmetics industry, coupled with abundant raw material availability will create growth prospects for phospholipids market players through the projection period 2022-2032,” says an FMI analyst.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14328
- By product type, natural phospholipids is expected to account for more than 63.7% of total phospholipids market share in 2022.
- Sales of phospholipids applied in nutraceuticals is anticipated to hold about 43.7% of the total phospholipids market share in 2022.
- The U.S. is anticipated to hold a dominant share of 80.2% of the North America phospholipids market in 2022.
- China will remain as a lucrative market, creating an incremental opportunity of US$ 331.1 Mn in 2032.
- Germany is projected to account for 18.8% of the Europe phospholipids market share in 2032.
- China and Japan will hold 9.0% and 4.9% of the global phospholipids market share respectively in 2032.
Leading players operating in the global phospholipids market include Avanti Polar Lipids Inc., Bunge Ltd., Cargill, Inc., Lecico GmbH, Lipoid GmbH, VAV Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Matreya, LLC, NOF CORPORATION, and others.
Leading players operating in the phospholipids market are engaging in strategic mergers and acquisitions, and are focusing on expansion of their production capacities. Apart from this, players are increasing investments in research and development to develop high quality phospholipids for different end use applications. For instance:
- In 2017, Larodan AB hired synthesis chemists for research and development of new lipid products or phospholipids, and sales and marketing coordinators to strengthen their relationship with international customers of phospholipids.
- In 2019 Avril Group manufacturer of oil and ingredient solutions acquired the Lecico GmbH to expand the business activities in Germany. By acquisition, the company aimed to enhance their product line and market coverage in the global level. As a result of acquisition Lecico GmbH launched two sunflower lecithin manufacturing plant in France and Romania.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14328
Phospholipids Markey By Category
By Product Type :
- Others (Milk, Peanuts, etc.)
By Application :
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
By Function :
- Binding Agents
- Releasing Agents
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Global Phospholipids Market Analysis by Segments and Region
1.3. Competition Blueprint
1.4. Demand Side Trends
1.5. Supply Side Trends
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Innovation / Development Trends
4. Key Success Factors
To be continued…!