Pet Lodging Market is Expected to Reach at a US$ 3.1 Bn in 2022 and US$ 5.0 Bn in 2032
The pet lodging market is anticipated to be worth US$ 3.1 billion in 2022.. Sales in the pet lodging market are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5%, reaching around US$ 5.0 Bn. between 2022 and 2032 .
One of the main factors propelling growth in the pet lodging industry is the sharp increase in pet adoption around the globe. People are displaying a strong preference for adopting pets like dogs and cats due to the increase in disposable money and changing lifestyles.
Similar to how the pet care market is developing, the pet lodging market is anticipated to grow favourably throughout the projected period due to the rising trend of pet humanization.
Additionally, a growing number of service providers and customers that choose pet housing will contribute to the market’s exponential growth.
Multi-dimensional service offerings provided by the lodge owners is expected to keep the market vibrant and growing, while avoiding stagnation. Providing the consumers with a ‘stress-free experience’ will be a key factor in maintaining the market edge.
Request a Report Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15354
Key Takeaways from the Pet Lodging Market Study:
- By pet type, dogs segment will continue to remain the most remunerative in the global pet lodging market during the forecast period.
- Based on price range, premium segment is expected to grow at a steady pace during the next decade.
- Currently, the U.S. accounts for approximately 25% share of the global pet lodging market.
- Pet adoption market in UAE is anticipated to grow at around 6% CAGR during the forecast period.
- The U.K. pet lodging market is projected to accelerate at 3% CAGR over the next 10m years.
“Future growth of the market will depend on how the competition between different firms leads to new developments, and innovations in service offerings” – says the FMI Analyst.
Who is Winning?
Key market leaders are looking to expand their market presence into newer regions and countries where pet-adoptions are on a rise. The focus on providing comfort and extra-services to the pets lodging with them has led to their presence and brand-image increasing. Offering premium services to further boost the revenue has also helped the key player to stay ahead in the global pet lodging market.
The key players in the pet lodging market are Oupet Co., PetBacker Co., PaCo Pet Care LLC, PetSmart Inc., Paradise 4 Paws LLC, Puss ‘n’ Boots Boarding Cattery, Dogtopia Enterprises LLC, Pet Station Kennels & Cattery, Preppy Pet Co., Barkefellers, Urban Tails Pet Resort, Royvon Dog Training & Hotels, Country Comfort Kennels, Camp Bow Wow Co., Best Friends Pet Care, and Carey Pet and Home Care.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15354
Market By Category
By Pet Type:
By Lodging Period:
- Overnight Stay
- Extended Stay
By Price Range:
By Booking Type:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the global pet lodging market?
- At what rate did the global pet lodging market grow between 2017 and 2021?
- Who are the leading players in the global pet lodging market?
- What is the pet lodging demand outlook for South Asia?
Click on the Below Link to Buy this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15354