Pet Grooming Market is Anticipated to Reach US$ 1.3 Bn in 2022
The value of pet grooming market is poised to total US$ 1.3 Bn in 2022. Growing trend of pet humanization across the globe is spurring demand for pet grooming products, which is expected to boost sales at a healthy 6.2% CAGR. Against this backdrop, the market valuation will reach US$ 2.5 Bn by 2032.
While supply shortages affected market’s capital performance in Q1 of 2020 and initial weeks of Q2 of 2020, sharp decline in consumer demand has been key factor behind sales dip. COVID-19-induced lockdowns and measures have triggered physical retail closures for extended time periods worldwide, leading to notable decline in demand.
Pet Grooming Market Size Study
- Sales of pet grooming products will rise nearly twice over 2022-2032
- About 6 out of 10 pet grooming products to be sold will be conditioners & shampoos
- Majority of pet grooming products will be developed for dogs and cats
- Economy/mid-range pet grooming products continue to generate greater total returns to shareholders
- Market players to channelize their investments towards modern trade over following decade
- North America and Europe will remain epicenter of growth opportunities, owing to surging trend of pet humanization
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12543
“Retailers have to step up from economical and mid-priced pet grooming products to premium ones to encourage pet owners to spend more and experience better quality. Ensuring enhanced consumer experience in click and brick-and-mortar stores will allow pet owners to leverage both offline and online platforms,” says analyst at FMI.
COVID-19 Impact on Pet Grooming Market
While the global retail industry has taken hard hit due to COVID-19 pandemic, in particular, certain sub-categories of the industry have sustained the shockwaves, thanks to stay-at-home protocol. Among these is the pet grooming market.
New market entrants are actively looking for countercyclical categories amidst the public health crisis. Future-approved business models must include competitive pricing structure, clear value proposition, and unique delivery mechanism. In addition, stakeholders must ensure to integrate subject matter experts including, skilled pet professionals, into their advisory board to authenticate medical claims, product concepts, and lend credibility.
With more people owning pets and owners increasingly spending to improve health and lifestyle of their pets, the global pet grooming industry will experience unprecedented growth during this tough phase.
Inquire Before Buying Research Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12543
Pet Grooming Market – Competitive Intelligence
The global pet grooming market is highly fragmented, with presence of several players joining industry competition. Market players are continuously involved in developing cutting-edge products with an aim to expand their consumer base and, in turn, ensure better margins. For instance,
- Australia-based, Oakwood Products has rolled out assembly of pet care and grooming products in the US. The products – derived from ingredients native to Australia – are developed to keep pets’ coats professionally shiny and clean. The assembly includes nine product SKUs containing conditioners, shampoos, pet odor and stain removers, and grooming tools.
- Atronia Innovations has developed new pet grooming device – Groomade – using cutting-edge air-touch technology. The proprietary technology ensures that any non-skilled individual can trim, comb, and groom his/her pet’s hair and fur akin to professionals. Moreover, the innovative product creates perfect cuts, is ideal for all dog breeds’ fur and coat types, and vacuums every hair strand that falls off during grooming session.