The market for PET blow moulders in North America is anticipated to reach US$ 57.3 Mn by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2022 to 2026, from an estimated US$ 49 Mn in 2022. With an annual growth rate of 4.4%, the North American PET blow moulder market had profitable growth in 2021–2022.
According to FMI, the North American market is anticipated to present enticing investment opportunities worth US$8.3 million during the projection year. Nearly 30–35% of the industry is accounted for by the top three North American PET blow moulder manufacturers.
In the U.S., the market is anticipated to expand by 1.2x between 2022 and 2026. By 2026, Canada is anticipated to have a market value of US$16.4 million.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13117
Factors Restraining the Demand for PET Blow Molders in North America
The report, titled “PET Blow Molder Market: North America Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026,” has compiled multiple factors impacting the growth in demand for PET blow molders in North America. Higher preference to PET bottles by manufacturers of packaged drinking water is expected to drive the demand for PET blow molders in the region. But, the key restraints for North America’s PET blow molder market include:
- Is it Economical? Blowing machines are majorly utilized by big manufacturers who require large scale output, but this creates a barrier for the other rural industries. If these machines are forced to give an output of a smaller volume, then the manufacturers aren’t able to fetch much profits. This is because PET blow molders consume the same amount of energy regardless of output volume.
- Poor Stretch Ratios – These customized bottles have acute stretch ratios, due to which they can bend or even break upon dropping. The bottles should also be able to achieve standard measures set bearing certain force at lower temperatures.
- Saving Resins Hampers the Bottle Quality – Bottle manufacturers have started to use lesser raw material amount in the manufacturing process. Such bottles tend to collapse at their weakest points, as at those points, the material gets too thin to bear any force. And, these bottles will not be able to bear the load administrated to them during their quality checking process.
Companies such as PET All Manufacturing Inc., R& B Plastics Machinery, LLC, Amsler Equipment, Inc., SIPA North America Inc., Nissei ASB Company, Milacron Holdings Corporation, Sidel, Jomar Corporation, Custom-Pak Inc., and Tech-Long Inc. are leading manufacturers of PET blow molders, based across the US and Canada. The PET blow molder market in North America is split into these two countries, where US is projected to remain the dominant country by procuring over 70% of gross revenues throughout the forecast period.
Historic and Forecast Market Outlook for PET Blow Molder Market
The North America PET blow molder market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. This growth is expected to be primarily driven by growth in the beverage industry, owing to an increase in the demand for non-carbonate drinks.
Moreover, increasing demand for recyclable, safe, and lightweight bottled water is also driving growth of the PET blow molder market. In addition, the U.S. is expected to witness fast paced growth, owing to the growing end use industry, along with infrastructural development. The North America PET blow molder market is projected to reach US$ 57.3 Mn at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-13117
Manufacturers are diversifying towards various applications in the food and beverage, and pharmaceutical industries to reduce the risk of failure in the PET blow molder market. Key manufacturers operating in the PET blow molder market are focusing on producing lighter-weight and sustainable PET containers. Key manufacturers in the PET blow molder market are using expansion and mergers as the primary tool to expand their market share in the competitive arena.
- In December 2018, R&B Plastics Machinery, one of the leading PET blow molder market players collaborated with Sika, a custom blow molding machine maker in Taiwan and Seecor, a technology company based in South Africa for production of electric, hydraulic and hybrid blow molding machines.
Key Companies Profiled
- PET ALL Manufacturing Inc.
- R&B Plastics Machinery, LLC
- Amsler Equipment Inc.
- SIPA North America Inc.
- Nissei ASB Company
- Milacron Holdings Corporation
- Jomar Corporation
- Custom-Pak Inc.
- Tech-Long, Inc.
North America PET Blow Molder Market by Category
By Machine Type :
- Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
- Injection Blow Molding Machine
- Stretch Blow Molding Machine
By Technology Type :
By End Use :
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care