Perfumes Market is Expanding at a Steady 4% CAGR through 2031 | Future Market Insights
The perfume market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 35 Bn in 2021, expanding at a steady 4% CAGR through 2031.
Shifting consumer preference towards natural ingredients in perfumes that offers a unique and soothing aroma is encouraging product developments by manufacturers, thereby augmenting growth of the market.
Rapid urbanization, along with increasing adoption of smartphones has led to more awareness regarding various side effects caused by the undisclosed chemical used in perfumes. In addition to this, rising adoption of perfumes among old-age customers is encouraging manufacturers to use natural ingredients with a pleasant aroma.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit@
The aforementioned factors are spurring demand for renewable ingredients in perfume manufacturing. Moreover, players are initiating the use of microbial-based natural ingredients in perfumes to increase the spray quality and cater to the demand from environment and health-conscious consumers.
- Based on the product type, sales of Eau Fraiche are expected to increase at a 4% CAGR over the forecast period.
- In terms of nature, demand for natural perfumes is projected to surge at a 5% CAGR.
- Sales of unisex perfumes are expected to grow at a 3% CAGR through 2031.
- Based on sales channels, the online retailing segment is projected to expand at a 4% CAGR over the forecast period.
Who is winning?
Leading players operating in the perfume market are Estee Lauder Companies Inc., LVMH Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton, Coty Inc., L’Oréal S.A., Eliabeth Arden Inc., Shiseido Co Ltd., Puig SL., Perfumania Holdings Inc., Avon Products Inc., Hermes International S.A., Natura Cosmetics S.A., Channel S.A., Clarins, Revlon Inc., and Givaudan among others.
As per FMI, top 5 players are projected to account for 15-20% of the total market share.To gain a competitive edge, are investing in promotional strategies marking techniques. For instance:
- In 2020, Sisleys’s signature fragrance Eau du Soir returned, and the company launched their limited edition infused with delicacy and poetry. The unique scent reflects the sky’s glow to pay homage to the chypre floral notes responsible for the success of Eau du Soir.
Ask An Analyst @
Global Perfume Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Eau de Parfum
- Eau de Toilette
- Eau de cologne
- Eau Fraiche
By Sales Channel:
- Wholesalers/ Distributors
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- Independent Drug Stores
- Online Retailers
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures@