According to the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) marketplace market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global market demand is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032, pushing the market size to US$ 1.2 Bn in 2022.
As per FMI, increasing penetration of internet-connected services and digitization across the BFSI sector is expected to boost the market over the forecast period. These platforms enable faster peer-to-peer Fintech processes and real-time transaction capacity.
Countries such as China and India have large young population, with social media enhancing their digital lives. The vast number of unbanked and underbanked population around the world has fueled the adoption of digital financial services accessible via smartphones, which encourages the use of peer-to-peer marketplaces.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Consumers are preferring m-commerce, and most governments have implemented measures to encourage the growth of the digital economy and digital infrastructure. Consumers’ social contacts, financial services, digital entertainment, everyday living services, and shopping habits are undergoing changes as a result of digital payment. Such factors are expected to boost sales in the peer-to-peer marketplace market in the forthcoming years.
The constant need for loans and debts is translating into opportunities for growth for market players. Since India is becoming one of the world’s fastest-growing economies, internet businesses are investing more in research and development to create online platforms that are authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Such rules are required to protect the interests of both lenders and borrowers. Blockchain technology is proving to be a game-changer in terms of reducing the risk of fraud and loan default. This technology also aids in the enhancement of Fintech platform security. Hence, adoption of Peer-to-Peer (P2P) marketplace is expected to grow at a significant rate.
- By platform type, FinTech P2P marketplaces segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.2% in the global demand for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) marketplace during the forecast period 2022-2032.
- By business model, the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) segment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 19.0% between 2022 & 2032.
- By industry, the adoption of Peer-to-Peer (P2P) marketplace solution in BFSI segment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 17.7% between 2022 & 2032.
- North America is expected to lead the market followed by Europe in 2022. South Asia & Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing region between 2022 & 2032.
Request for Customization @
Peer-To-Peer (P2P) Marketplace Outlook By Category
By Platform Type:
- eCommerce / Retail P2P Marketplaces
- FinTech P2P Marketplaces
- Rental P2P Marketplaces
By Business Model:
- Customer-to-Customer (C2C)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Real Estate
- Travel & Hospitality
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)