OTC Braces and Supports Market: Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2030
The report on the global OTC braces and supports market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global OTC braces and supports market to grow with a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on OTC braces and supports market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on OTC braces and supports market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global OTC braces and supports market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-104446
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global OTC braces and supports market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Prevalence of orthopedic diseases & disorders globally
• Increasing incidence of sports injuries.
• Discomfort caused by braces and supports reduces its adoption
• The easy availability of the products through online retail stores
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global OTC braces and supports market is segmented on the basis of product, type, and application.
The Global OTC Braces and Supports Market by Product
• Ankle Braces and Supports
• Foot Walkers and Orthoses
• Hip, Back, and Spine Braces and Supports
• Knee Braces and Supports
• Shoulder Braces and Supports
• Elbow Braces and Supports
• Hand & Wrist Braces and Supports
• Facial Braces and Supports
The Global OTC Braces and Supports Market by Type
• Soft & Elastic Braces and Supports
• Hinged Braces and Supports
• Hard & Rigid Braces and Supports
The Global OTC Braces and Supports Market by Application
• Preventive Care
• Ligament Injury Repair
• Post-operative Rehabilitation
• Other Applications
The companies covered in the report include
• DJO Finance LLC
• Bauerfeind AG
• Ottobock Holding GmbH & Co. KG
• medi GmbH & Co. KG
• BSN medical
• DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
• Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
• 3M Company
• Bird & Cronin, Inc.
• Becker Orthopedic
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the OTC braces and supports market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the OTC braces and supports market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global OTC braces and supports market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790