Chicken fries is an Indo-Pak cuisine that is a hot favorite among the masses, including children. People often enjoy this dish of halal organic meat at restaurants, but now you can make it at your place as well.
Organic chicken curry fries are the best solution for those who love fries and do not eat anything else at the meal table, especially children.
Therefore, we are here to share a tasty and flavored recipe of Organic chicken curry fries that children will love to have with naan and bread.
Besides, you can use these organic chicken curry fries as a lunch meal or weekend dinner savior.
Chicken curry with the combination of curry and fries is itself mouth-watering, and you will crave it each time, whenever you think of having fries.
Total time :1 hour
Now we are going to list the essential ingredients for making special
Organic chicken curry fries made with halal organic chicken, without any health problems.
- Chicken breasts 1
- Curry powder 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2 teaspoon
- Pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Oil 2 teaspoon
- Onion (diced) 1 cup
- Ginger 2 teaspoon
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Tomato 1 cup
- Curry powder 2 teaspoon
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Fries 3 cups
- Coriander to garnish
Chicken stock cornstarch slurry
- Chicken stock ½ cup
- Cornstarch 2 teaspoon
After considering the vital and required ingredients, now let’s move towards the instructions part.
Before initiating, make sure you have good quality and fresh organic chicken to have a perfect taste.
Rinse and dry the organic chicken well beforehand.
Follow the directions correctly to have a perfect taste as our organic chicken curry fries recipe.
- Cut the organic chicken breasts into long strips.
- Take a bowl and add curry powder, oil, salt with the organic chicken. Cover the chicken adequately with the above-given ingredients.
- Take a clean pan and heat oil, add organic chicken and cook until it’s light brown.
- Once the chicken is half done, remove the organic chicken into a plate.
- Add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until they get soft. Add tomatoes, curry powder, and chicken stock.
- Go back to the half-cooked organic chicken, keep stirring for 10 minutes, and cook thoroughly.
- Remove the heat and stir the whole matter and chicken into the yogurt.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees, place fries on the baking sheet and let them bake for 15 minutes.
- Now place the chicken curry over the french fries and garnish with coriander and lemons.
Enjoy the delicious organic chicken curry and relish the everlasting taste.
This can be served with white rice or naan bread.
Children can have it with mayonnaise and cheese to blend the flavorful taste.
Once made at home, you will gather praise from your loved ones, and your children will call you home chef. Hopefully, you will enjoy this recipe at your meal table along with your loved ones. Keep exploring to enjoy other delicious and tasty recipes of organic chicken.