Due to pandemic coronavirus, on 24 March 2020, the Government of India under Prime Minister Narendra Modi ordered a nationwide lockdown for 21 days, again the next 14 days, finally moving to lockdown 4.0. limiting movement of the entire 1.3 billion population of India as a preventive measure against the COVID-19 pandemic in India.
Nowadays, technology has started being used a lot in healthcare. Just like today you can consult an online doctor from home, purchase online medicine, and pathology Labs take a blood sample test pick at home.
If someone is suffering from heart disease, they cannot go to the hospital cause of India’s lockdown. If you live in Delhi, you can search on google online cardiologist consultation in Delhi, next click on the search result, and get a lot of websites to provide online doctors consult services. In the Google search result, a website will appear, named Credihealth. It provides the best service in India. There you can find the best doctors from the top hospitals.
Every year WHO works to spread awareness about heart disease among people through World Heart Day. Because it is important for everyone to know the symptoms of a heart attack.
We all know that the heart is an important part of our body. But do we take care of this despite knowing the importance of our heart? Probably not. Today, due to the modern lifestyle and irregular diet, people are getting heart diseases at the age of 30 to 40 years. This problem has become so common that some member in every family suffers from heart disease. Not only this, now even children of a young age are becoming victims of this disease.
in India, due to poor lifestyle, stress, non-exercise, and irregular food habits, people are getting serious heart-related diseases. Heart disease is the leading cause of death and disability in the world, and heart diseases cause more deaths every year than any other disease. That is why it is very important that we take special care of our heart health and lead a healthy life.
Dr. Naresh Trehan, an Indian cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgeon ar Medanta hospital Gurgaon, says early symptoms of heart disease that can be avoided with premature heart diseases like:
- Chest discomfort – If you have an artery block or heart attack, you will feel pressure in your chest and feel pain and stretch.
- Nausea, heartburn, and abdominal pain- Some people start having nausea, chest irritation, abdominal pain or digestive problems before they have any serious heart problems
- Pain in the hands – Many times heart patient starts complaining of pain in chest and left shoulder. These pains slowly start moving down towards the hands.
- Several days of phlegm – If you have been coughing and coughing for a long time and the sputum is white or pink, then it is a symptom of heart failure.
- Difficulty in breathing – Difficulty in breathing or short breath is a major symptom of heart failure.
- Sweating- It can be a warning for you to sweat more than usual, especially when you are not doing any physical activity.
- Pain in the hands and waist – Pain in the hands, pain in the waist, neck pain, and even pain in the jaw can also be a symptom of heart diseases.
- Dizziness or heartburn – Symptoms like dizziness, fumigation, faintness, fatigue are many times a warning.
- Ayurveda Dr. Pratap Chauhan, Director, Jeeva Ayurveda tells that with the help of Ayurveda you can keep your heart healthy. Ema is the main cause of heart diseases. Ema is a toxin that is formed by not digesting food. Therefore a person should make sure that the amount of food he can eat and the type of food he can digest is the only food he can eat.
Whenever you see such symptoms, you should consult a doctor immediately. Follow the treatment way given by them.