Non-Alcoholic Beer Market: Development History, Current Analysis and Estimated Forecast to 2032
According to a recent survey by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global non-alcoholic beers market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 43.6 Bn by 2032, expanding at a 7.8% CAGR.
Increasing awareness regarding health concerns connected with alcohol consumption is spurring demand for non-alcoholic beverages. Driven by this, non-alcoholic beer is gaining immense popularity over traditional alcoholic drinks.
Wide availability of non-alcoholic beer at supermarkets is expected to augment the growth in the market. Discounted supermarket prices are garnering consumer attention and driving product demand through this sales channel in a number of locations.
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14405
Apart from the health concerns, the millennial generation’s propensity to try different flavors in mixed brews and beverages is also fueling sales of non-alcoholic beers. Consumer interest in ethically and organically derived products is growing, which is anticipated to create opportunities for growth in the market.
Also, the emergence mindful drinking trend will provide impetus to sales in the market. Consumers who want to reduce alcohol consumption no longer have to compromise on taste because the overall quality of no-alcohol alternatives has improved over time.
“Increasing availability of non-alcoholic beers at online retail channels, along with growing interest in malt-grain based non-alcoholic beverages will drive sales in the market over the forecast period,” says the FMI analyst.
- Based on product type, sales of alcohol-free beers are expected to remain high over the forecast period.
- In terms of sales channels, indirect channels such as supermarkets and online retail platforms will remain most lucrative.
- By material, demand for malted-grain non-alcoholic beer will gain traction at a considerable pace through 2032.
- Sales in the U.S. non-alcoholic beers market will account for 23.6% of the total market share in 2022.
- Demand for non-alcoholic beers in the China market will increase at a 7.4% CAGR over the forecast period.
Some of the leading companies offering non-alcoholic beer Big Drop Brewing Co., Anheuser-Busch InBev, Heineken N.V., Bernard Family Brewery Inc., Moscow Brewing Company, Carlsberg A/S, Suntory Beer, Erdinger Weibbrau, Arpanoosh CO, Krombacher Braueri, and others.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14405
Non-Alcoholic Beer Market by Category
- Low Alcohol
- Malted Grains
By Sales Channel:
- Convenience Stores
- Liquor Stores
- Restaurants & Bars
- Online Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Request for Report Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14405
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current global non-alcoholic beers market size?
- At what rate is the non-alcoholic beer market growing?
- What is the North America non-alcoholic beer market outlook?
- At what rate will demand for non-alcoholic beer grow in Europe?
- What are the key trends driving the non-alcoholic beers market?