Nano Dentistry Market is estimated to reach a market valuation of US$ 1.98 Bn by 2033
The global Nano Dentistry Market is valued at US$ 838.54 Million in 2022 and is expected to achieve a market valuation of US$ 906.66 Million in 2023. It is further estimated to reach a market valuation of US$ 1.98 Billion by the end of the forecast period while exhibiting a CAGR of 8.12%.
The growing prevalence of dental diseases, rising demand for nano dentistry products, increasing oral hygiene awareness, and rising adoption of advanced dental technology is propelling the market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the dental industry and negatively impacted patient care services.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15966
According to British Dental Association, nearly 19 million dental appointments were postponed or canceled in 2020 out of a probable total of 40 million. Companies such as Dentsply Sirona reported a decline of around 50% in net sales and sales of dental consumables declined by 58.5%, leading to an operating loss of US$ 42.01 Million in the second quarter. However, the market recovered steadily post-pandemic owing to the increasing demand for dental procedures due to the rise in dental diseases.
Nano dentistry is the future of the dental industry in which every procedure will be performed using advanced equipment and devices based on nanotechnology. Also, it can simplify teeth replacement within a single procedure with correction and precision, combining nanomedicine and biotechnology. It has become possible to develop materials that are durable with the help of nanotechnology. These products are made for numerous dental procedures and will have more hardness, elasticity, and strength than traditional dental materials. The technological advancement in the manufacture of nanoparticles for implant surface coating and nano formatting leads to better osseointegration and enhanced functions of implants.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15966
- North America dominated the nano dentistry market with a revenue share of 38.4% in 2022.
- Asia pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market with an impressive CAGR of 8.4%
- By material type, the nano ceramics segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 38.1%.
- Tooth restoration segment dominated the market in 2022 and will sustain its dominance with a segmental CAGR of 8%.
- By end-use, the Dental clinic segment held a revenue share of 51.7% in 2022.
“The market’s expansion may be linked to a paradigm shift toward workflows and process automation across a wide range of businesses and industrial verticals. Enterprises all over the world are eager to embrace effective and smooth business processes that can be executed regardless of location, which is propelling this industry ahead.” comments a Future Market Insights analyst
Request Discount @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-15966
Some of the major company profiles included in the global Nano dentistry market report are-
DENTSPLY Sirona, Institut Straumann, Zimmer Biomet, Ivoclar Vivadent, aap Implantate AG, Heraeus Kulzer, BioHorizons IPH, 3M, Danaher Corporation, Biotronik.
- In February 2021, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. announced its plan to spin off its Spine and Dental operations to become a new, independent, publicly listed company (“NewCo”). The anticipated deal would sharpen both Zimmer Biomet and NewCo’s emphasis on meeting the demands of patients and consumers, resulting in quicker growth and more value for all stakeholders.
- In November 2020, Doceram Medical Ceramics and Nobel Biocare announced an extended partnership in developing high-end restorative products. To provide more high-quality, beneficial solutions with convenience and flexibility for clients, both companies are merging their expertise.
- In February 2022, Exocad, Align Technology Inc company announced its participation in the 2022 Dental South China (DSC) trade show in Guangzhou, China. Exocad showcased its software release DentalCAD3.0 Galway, plus other open software solutions.
- In November 2021, Keystone Dental Inc. announced that it completed the acquisition of Osteon Medical, a Melbourne, Australia-based technology company providing digital solutions for clinicians and dental laboratories leveraging proprietary software and unique hardware developments, significantly improving digital dentistry market grip.
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global nano dentistry market, presenting a historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
To Buy this Report Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15966
Key Segments Profiled in the Nano Dentistry Industry Survey
Nano Dentistry Market by Material Type:
- Nano Ceramics
- Nano Robots
- Nano Fillers
Nano Dentistry Market by Application:
- Preventive Dentistry
- Tooth Restoration
- Dental Implants
Nano Dentistry Market by End-Use:
- Dental Clinics
Nano Dentistry Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)