The MVNO market is valued at US$ 70.3 bn in 2022 and is likely to reach US$ 147.7 Bn by 2032. The MVNO market was worth USD 64.8 Bn in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% through 2032. New technological enablers, including e-Sim, AI, ML, and edge computing, are opening up new options for MVNOs.
The MVNO market is well-established in developed nations, and its significance is likely to expand as emerging economies evolve. Due to the prevalence of MVNOs in the low-cost cellular services market in both developed and developing nations, competition in the MVNO market has evolved from pricing to value-added services and product differentiation in recent years.
Request a Sample of this Report @
The increasing adoption of mobile devices is propelling MVNO market growth. Over the projection period, an increasing variety of services such as cloud, Machine to Machine (M2M) transactions, and mobile money are predicted to boost demand for mobile virtual network providers. The COVID-19 pandemic is likely to increase the need for agile and flexible work methods, as well as the use of communication systems that improve work-life balance in the MVNO market.
In the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, telecom officials in the MVNO market have postponed their intentions for a 5G spectrum auction. Among MVNOs, this is the major and most focused segment. The increasing numbers of single mobile customers, as well as the increasing penetration of mobile in emerging nations, are the key reasons driving MVNO market development.
- In the type sector, the discount segment from the MVNO market is anticipated to flourish at the quickest CAGR of 7.8%.
- With a CAGR of 7.3%, the consumer is predicted to grow significantly in the subscribers sector of the MVNO market.
- The market size for MVNO in the United States is expected to reach US$ 27.6 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the research period.
- United Kingdom is expected to reach a market size of US$ 14.2 Billion in MVNO by 2032, with a CAGR of 7.1% during the research period.
- China’s MVNO market is expected to be worth US$ 16.6 Billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period.
- Japan is expected to have a market size for MVNO of US$ 13.3 Billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 9.7% during the research period.
- By 2032, Brazil is expected to reach a market size of US$ 748.4 Million in MVNO, with a CAGR of 6.7% during the research period.
Request Methodology @
The key MVNO market players such as Virgin Media Business (UK), DataXoom (US), Lebara (UK), KDDI (Japan), Asahi Net (Japan), Virgin Mobile USA (US), TracFone Wireless (US), Boost Mobile (Australia), Lycamobile (UK), Tesco Mobile (UK), PosteMobile (Italy), Airvoice Wireless (US), Asda Mobile (UK), Giffgaff (UK), Kajeet (US), Voice (US).
MVNO market players are also pursuing numerous strategic initiatives, such as collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and partnering with other organisations to acquire a competitive advantage and provide better services to their clients. For example, in April 2019, FRiENDi mobile, a subsidiary of Virgin Mobile Middle East and Africa, and Ooredoo Oman signed a long-term deal to provide mobile services to FRiENDi mobile customers over Ooredoo’s 4G Supernet network.
By Operational Model:
- Brand Reseller
- Service Provider
- Full MVNO
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America