Multihead Weighers Market sales in Germany is expected to increase at 2.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
According to the latest report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the sales in the multihead weighers market are anticipated to grow 1.5 times between 2021 and 2031. The exponential rise in demand for packaged foods and pharmaceutical products among millennials, and producers eyeing to expand their operational capacities to cater the growing demand from diverse industries are estimated to fuel the sales of multihead weighers across the globe.
Key global manufacturers of multihead weighers are marketing their machinery solutions by highlighting the flexible integration of multihead weighers in the production lines. Several leading marketers are positioning their multihead weighers as specifically designed for the food sector and suitable for weighing, measuring, and packaging all types of food products.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample@
In addition to this, some multihead weigher manufacturers are highlighting the standalone applications of the machines by offering the usage of multihead weighers separate from the production line.
Growth in demand for multihead weighers is propelled by increasing popularity and the adaption of advanced machinery solutions like multihead weighers across various manufacturing industries. This will enable growth in the market in the coming years.
Key Takeaways from Multihead Weighers Packaging Market
- Multihead weighers sales equipped with 11 heads to 15 heads are expected to increase at approximate growth rate of 4% over the forecast period
- Multihead weighers with the capacity to produce 71 packets per minute to 140 packets per minute are expected to emerge as the most rewarding machine output segment, creating incremental opportunity of ~US$ 80 Mn between 2021 and 2031.
- The recent boom witnessed by the organized retail industry and market penetration by international food brands in emerging markets fuelled the demand for products packed in 1,001 grams to 2,500 grams packaging formats. This has in turn fuelled the demand for multihead weighers with weight measuring capacity between 1,001 grams to 2,500 grams.
- The flexible integration of rotary multihead weighers in the existing production lines s, along with the easy user interface of the machine, makes rotary multihead weighers the most sold machine type. It is expected to hold a market share of 96% through the forecast period.
- Shifting consumer preferences towards processed foods items offering extended shelf lives with attractive and convenient packaging makes food sector the largest end user of multihead weighers. The food industry is expected to hold almost 90% market share in the year 2021.
“Introduction of fully automated multihead weighers to help maximize production capacity of manufacturers across various industries, along with sharp rise in demand recorded in emerging markets are indicative of global expansion of multihead weighers market,” says a FMI analyst.
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount:
Automated Packaging Solutions Gaining Traction across the Food Processing Industry
Most leading companies operating in the food processing industry are adopting fully automatic machines for their production and packaging operations. The companies located in the developed markets of North America and Europe are exhibiting a higher demand for automated packaging and production lines to increase their overall production capacity and reduce wastage.
The packaged food manufacturers in the emerging markets are recording increasing demand for automated multihead weighers, which are viewed as advanced packaging and measuring solutions. Multihead weigher manufacturers are offering small and medium-sized food processors with easier financing options. Financial institutions are also offering various loans to upgrade from traditional packaging solutions to fully integrated packaging lines.
These strategies adopted by multihead weighers manufacturers, along with free installation and warranty offers, are resulting in the increased adoption of multihead weighers by both small and large food processors.
Multihead Weighers Market Landscape
Some of the key players dominating the global multihead weighers market are
- IMA Group,
- ISHIDA CO., LTD.,
- Marel Food Systems,
- Scanvaegt Systems A/S,
- Duravant LLC,
- MULTIPOND Wägetechnik GmbH,
- Yamato Scale Co., Ltd.,
- multiweigh GmbH,
- Dm Packaging Group S.r.l,
- PFM Group,
Rees Machinery Group Ltd, Comek S.r.l., Laurijsen Weegautomaten Dongen B.V., and Grupo Exaktapack S.L.
Request a Complete TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-6851
Multihead Weighers Market
By Number of Heads:
- Up to 10 Heads
- 11 Heads to 15 Heads
- 16 Heads to 20 Heads
- More than 20 Heads
By Machine Output:
- Up to 70 PPM
- 71 PPM to 140 PPM
- 141 PPM to 210 PPM
- More than 210 PPM
By Maximum Weight Measurement:
- Up to 1000 Grams
- 1001 Grams to 2500 Grams
- 2501 Grams to 5000 Grams
- More than 5000 Grams
By Machine Type:
- Rotary Machine
- Linear Machine
- Snacks Food
- Meat, Poultry, and Frozen Food
- Ready-to-eat Meals
- Fresh Produce & Salads
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Cereals & Grains
- Others (Pet Food, etc.)
- Other Industrial
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa