The Mobile Messaging Market registered a 15.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2032), to reach US$ 384 Bn by the end of 2032. Around 2.7 billion phone messaging app users worldwide and nearly 40% of the global population sending and receiving messages make the mobile messaging market huge, helping multiple businesses and people with texting solutions.
Businesses use mobile messaging services to connect to their customers for promotions and marketing campaigns designed for potential visitors, including email marketing campaigns and text messages, integrating them with the digital marketing strategy.
Request a Sample Report @
Companies push their inspirational and educational content through portal and website links, including the app’s push notification and WhatsApp for business platform. A study shows that almost 109 countries run texting campaigns for end users. There is a set number of mobile texting consumers that are not tech-savvy, and mobile texting is the only way that they connect with each other and share information, fuelling the demand for mobile texting services.
Brands also use social media messenger in order to reach the end-users and send informative, life and technology hacks that engage with a lot of potential customers. This also helps the mobile messaging market is expanding its roots in new market spaces.
- The short messaging services from the mobile messaging market are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 24% in the service type category, helping it to reach US$ 340.07 Bn.
- The multiple messaging services segment is expected to grow at a strong CAGR of 18.2% in the type category of the mobile messaging market. The mobile email segment is growing at a high CAGR of 21.3%, including a 20.7% CAGR in the USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe.
- United States is expected to reach a market size of US$ 55.79 Billion in the Mobile messaging by 2032.
- The market size for Master recharge APIs in China is expected to reach US$ 217.15 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 28.7% during the research period.
- Canada’s Mobile messaging market is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 20.9% over the forecast period.
- Japan’s Mobile messaging is expected to flourish at a CAGR of 18% during the research period (2022-2032).
- While Germany is the largest consumer within Europe, thriving at a CAGR of 19.6% between 2022 and 2032.
Ask An Analyst @
Some of the mobile messaging market’s key competitors profiled in the research are Orange SA, KDDI Corporation, LM Ericsson Telefon AB, Nokia Corporation, Numerex Corporation, SK Telecom Co. Ltd, T-Mobile US Inc, Verisign Inc, Vodaphone Group PLC and BT Group PLC.
Based on Component:
- A2P Service
Based on Deployment Mode
Based on Traffic:
Based on Vertical:
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Retail and eCommerce
- Hyperlocal Businesses
- Travel and Hospitality