Hey, are you looking for kitchen renovations? While a remodel, refer to adding a new appliance to the existing kitchen. On the same token, renovation focuses on restoring something old into good.
In what order should you renovate a kitchen- Being prepared for a big renovation like Mississauga kitchen renovation, is the key to a successful renovation. The more you plan, the less stress and problems you will encounter.
Why Do I want to renovate?
There are many good reasons to renovate a kitchen. However, why you are going for it and what type of renovation is required depends on your preference. So, began the planning process by answering the questions like-
- I want to get a good price for my house
- Tearing & falling of existing fixtures/ cabinets
- Out of date
- This kitchen is no large & I have a large space
- I’ve just bought a new house and I hate the kitchen
Types of Kitchen Renovations:
- Cosmetic: It is a unique renovation that restore easily removed items. Such as a new shelf, new tiled backsplash, new appliances, new hardware, or a latest coat of paint in the kitchen.
This renovation is usually done while you are trad your home. It is a perfect option if you want to exhilarate your kitchen, rather than spending money on a copmplete new kitchen.
- Remove, and reinstall: It takes the cosmetic renovation one step further. In this renovation, you can remove, and reinstall the items in the same location.
- Custom- Here you are free to create the kitchen of your dreams. This renovation focuses to enlarge the size of your kitchen
In what order should you renovate a kitchen?
Kitchen renovation especially in-depth ones require work like plumbing, electrical, removing current cabinetry or knocking down walls. Hence proved that you can’t perform kitchen renovation by yourself.
- Tear out and demolition: It is the first and the foremost important step in the Mississauga kitchen renovation. Some individuals enjoy handling the space themselves. However, it is advisable to take the help of experts for fruitful outcomes.
- Professional inspection: After you have finished the work of framing and plumbing, it’s time for a professional inspection. If you handled the process by yourself, then it will be a wise decision to call a licensed professional to fix the errors and to handle the inspection.
- Finishing the walls: Once your renovation project passes the inspection, go ahead and follow the instructions of your project plan.
- Install doors, and windows: If you are sticking with the old structure of your kitchen, then you are recommended to ignore this step.
Contrary to it, if planning to add new doors & windows to space then Insulate them properly.
- Bring in new appliances: Add your new appliances after the installation of cabinets and plumbing fixtures. By here your new kitchen is starting to take shape.
- Celebrate Your New Kitchen: Congratulations! The kitchen renovation process is complete. Enjoy your new kitchen and create new memories with your family and friends.
Mississauga kitchen renovations are one of the easiest ways to boost the value of your home.
You spend the majority of your time in your kitchen. So, it is to be renovated more often than any other room.