According to the recent FMI report, the sales for milk protein hydrolysate are expected to cross a value of USD 1.6 Bn in 2032, significantly rising at a CAGR of 6.9% in the time period of 2032.
By 2027, the market for milk protein hydrolysate in sports nutrition applications is expected to exceed USD 0.4 Bn. Sports nutrition products are made up of various types of nutritional food in specified amounts that aid in improving performance and sustaining body energy levels.
Download In-depth Report Sample@
Key Takeaways from the Milk Protein Hydrolysate Market Study:
- During the projection period, demand for whey protein hydrolysate in the US is expected to increase by approximately 5.1%. Consumers are paying greater attention to protein-rich products in order to maintain an overall health balance, which is fuelling the expansion of the milk protein hydrolysate sector.
- According to FMI analysis, by the end of 2027, the poultry animal feed segment is expected to generate over USD 13.6 Bn in sales. Demand for nutritional and protein-rich food for poultry animals has been encouraged by rising demand for chicken meat and high-quality eggs, which is expected to drive segmental expansion in the coming years.
- Due to the rising consumer spending on healthcare and the rising frequency of metabolic illnesses across Latin America, the milk protein hydrolysate market in the country is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% by 2032.
- The milk protein hydrolysate market in MEA is valued at over USD 28.3 Bn and is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period, owing to rising product acceptance in dietary supplements and clinical nutrition in the region.
Sports drinks, supplements, and foods such as protein powders, protein bars, supplement powder, ready-to-drink protein beverages, and energy bars are examples of sports nutrition products. Bodybuilders and athletes mostly use these items to increase muscular growth, body performance, and overall wellness, which should boost market figures.
The growth of the sports nutrition segment will also be aided by an increase in the number of young and middle-aged persons participating in sports activities. Milk hydrolysates are important in sports nutrition because they provide a rapid release of amino acids into the bloodstream, which helps muscle and mass development.
Also, the increasing awareness about the benefits of protein-based sports nutrition products paired with an active lifestyle is projected to drive sports nutrition-based milk protein hydrolysate market demand.
Download Customized Report@
“Market players are investing in R&D to create innovative products in order to maintain their market position. Manufacturers are also focusing on implementing technological advancement to improve production efficiency.” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Who is winning?
Leading industry players have recently implemented strategic measures to enter into emerging markets, resulting in increased market dynamics. For example, Kerry, a big nutrition firm, completed the acquisition of Biosearch Life, a functional food and pharmaceutical specialist, in July 2021. Kerry made the strategic acquisition in order to broaden its market offers for health-related supplements and diet additives.
Some of the leading companies offering Milk Protein Hydrolysate are
- Fonterra co-operative group Ltd.
- Kerry Ingredients
- Meiji Holdings
- MILEI, Friesl and Campina DMV B.V.
- AMCO Proteins
- Nestle S.A.
- Morinaga Milk Industry co. Ltd.
- Cargill Inc.
- Lactalis Group
Talk to Report Analyst, About this Report@
Get Valuable Insights into Milk Protein Hydrolysate Market
FMI, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of milk protein hydrolysate presenting historical demand data (2017-2022) and forecast statistics for the period from (2022-2032). The study divulges compelling insights on the demand for milk protein hydrolysate based on form (powder and paste), by product (whey and casein), by technology (acid hydrolysis, enzymatic, and hydrolysis), by application (sports nutrition, clinical nutrition, infant nutrition, and animal feed) across five major regions.
About the Food & Beverage Division at Future Market Insights
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analyzed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.