Middle East and Africa Bio-Stimulants Market Worth US$ 144,596.0 Th, Growing at a CAGR of 7.9% by 2030
The Middle East and Africa Bio-Stimulants Market is anticipated to record an impressive CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period, 2020-2030. The requirement for organic products and techniques is increasing in the MEA as nations in the region focus on enhancing agricultural yield. Consumers nowadays are gradually aware about several negative effects of utilizing chemically synthesized fertilizers and pesticides. This has been ensued in growing sales of organic stimulants.
|Bio-Stimulants Market Value (2021A)||US$ 73,132.5 Th|
|Bio-Stimulants Market Estimates (2022E)||US$ 78,563.9 Th|
|Bio-Stimulants Market Projections (2030F)||US$ 144,596.0 Th|
|Value CAGR (2022-2030)||7.9%|
|Collective Value Share: Top 3 Countries (2022E)||69.5%|
The demand for organic products and methods is rising in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) as countries within the region focus on improving agricultural yield. This is in turn is driving the Middle East and Africa bio-stimulants market, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a new study. Customers nowadays are increasingly aware about various negative effects of using chemically synthesized pesticides and fertilizers. This has been resulting in surging sales of organic stimulants.
“The Bio-stimulants market will record surging demand for bio-stimulants mainly due to the promising initiatives implemented by governments. These campaigns are frequently aimed at boosting the implementation of bio-stimulants to counter the influence of diminishing arable land, growing population, and scarcity of water in the region.” says an FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12798
- Turkey will be foreseeing skyrocketing growth due to the increased dedication of the Turkish government for the growth of agriculture.
- The foliar category is anticipated to foresee a rise in sales over the projected period.
- The acid-based category is likely to remain dominant across the anticipated period.
- Fruits and vegetable crops segment will remain lucrative in the global market.
- Surging demand for sustainable agricultural practices is spurring the market growth.
- A drop in the accessibility of arable land as well as escalating population are projected to generate lucrative prospects for market players functioning in the market.
- Unfavorable climate conditions prevailing in majority of the regions of MEA has been favoring the expansion of the biostimulant in the region.
- Lack of awareness amid farmers regarding the effectiveness and benefits of bio-stimulants might limit the growth.
- Several nations lack regulations concerning the commercialization of products, leading to a lower adoption of new products and is constraining market expansion.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
The COVID-19 outbreak triggered disruptions in various industries including the MEA bio-stimulants market. Lockdown implementation in several nations triggered a slowdown in manufacturing. With growing awareness in relation to safety and health, individuals are now inclined towards the usage of organic products. This boosted demand for sustainable and ecofriendly agricultural products, and assist in gaining the pre-crisis sales in the bio-stimulants market.
Market players are engaged in emerging bio-stimulants with enhanced safety and efficiency to boost their application. Players are further collaborating with several companies to generate better forms of biostimulants.
Request for Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12798
Prominent players in the MEA market are Platform Specialty Product Corp., Bayer CropScience, Biostadt India Ltd, Sapec Group, Koppert Biological Systems, Valagro S.p.A., Lallemand, Syngenta AG, Marrone Bio Innovations, Novozymes A/S, AlgaEnergy, Biochimica, Italpollina, BASF SE, UPL and Isagro.
Bio-Stimulants Market by Category
By Crop Type:
- Row Crops
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Turfs & Ornamentals
- Other Crop Types
By Active Ingredients:
- Others (Including Microbial Amendment, Trace Minerals, etc.)
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Middle East & Africa Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
to be continued…!